PDA

View Full Version : Baby hair crop!! Yay :)

FarmGirl
May 7th, 2011, 10:20 AM
So, I was brushing my hair yesterday, and I realized that I have like a million little hairs popping up along my part line... yay! About time! Lol. I've been having a hard time with my hair recently, and it's been refusing to grow.

Anyways, have you been doing anything different (more oils, less washing, more vitamins, etc), and noticed more/new hair growth? Just wondering! :)

hs_atreides
May 7th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Me too! I was having very slow growth over the past year. I was only washing 1-2 a week and was getting dandruff/itchy scalp. I did two T-Gel treatments then moved to H&S with selenium. I started with pure coconut oil treatments every other day, prior to shampooing. My hairline is filling in a little more! Awesome!

ouseljay
May 7th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I've been noticing baby hairs more often these days, too. I don't know if I'm just paying more attention or what, but I'm hoping it's a good sign. I've also noticed that the antennae hairs at my temples seem to be growing longer, for once.

Annushka
May 7th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I also have a bunch of baby hairs growing in. Not sure if it's because I haven't dyed my hair in about 8 months (I seemed to lose a lot when I dyed it) or because I switched from an extremely stressful job to a happy job. Probably both reasons. I'm pretty excited about having some increased thickness (eventually)!!

meumar
May 7th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Nice - congrats! Have you been doing anything lately to prompt the change?

triumphator!
May 7th, 2011, 11:53 AM
I am too! I had no idea I even had breakage there, but I've got some three inch long fringe near my temples. I think talking biotin for so long may have prompted my hair to squirt out some long lost friends.

hs_atreides
May 8th, 2011, 09:49 AM
I haven't colored the bulk of my hair in months! I have one panel of blue that I stopped bleaching months ago and only touch up the blue when it fades. The coconut oil massages prior to washing seem to be doing the trick!

весна
May 8th, 2011, 10:21 AM
I did notice this too. Don't really know if it's because I made a few changes in my washing routine or because I'm taking vitamins, but I'm happy my hair is growing. I have thin hair so hopefully it will look thicker in time. :D

FarmGirl
May 8th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Wow! Great to hear! I've been taking some MSM capsules rather irregularly lately, dunno if that has anything to do with it, but we'll see. Lol.

jojo
May 8th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Congratulations on the birth of your little baby hairs! Ive noticed a huge difference since using a combination of daktarin and twice daily brushing with my BBB; my growth has doubled. This may be a coincidence, so time will tell.

Elysium
May 8th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Congratulations!! I've started seeing loads of baby hairs crop up too, I must be doing something right! :p