PDA

View Full Version : Update!

Chanteuse87
May 6th, 2011, 02:53 PM
So, I'm a really terrible member and almost never take pictures... I am ashamed! I'm planning on doing a henna gloss today or tomorrow, and decided that I should take at least one good "before" picture, and I realized that I've come pretty darn close to my goal of hip in the 2+ years I've been here.

So here's the most recent length shot!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/cantante87/IMG_1290.jpg

ETA: My hair color has not changed from my siggie picture to the one here -- I just have weird chameleon hair! One is with flash, one is in sunlight. And my hair turns a really unflattering dull browny-green in fluorescent lighting :p

celebriangel
May 6th, 2011, 03:07 PM
oh...how lovely. Are your roots showing slightly in the top picture, or is that just the light? I am just curious about your un-hennaed colour :)

I am looking forward to "after" pictures! I too am a terrible member; I fail at taking photos of my own hair with my terrible phone camera, and am too embarrassed to ask someone else :o

Chanteuse87
May 6th, 2011, 03:14 PM
That is my un-henna-ed color :) My hair lightens up SIGNIFICANTLY in the sun, which is why the color is so different from my roots. But nope, that's all virgin hair right there.

The color is also drastically different depending on what light I'm in, what time of day it is, etc.

jojo
May 6th, 2011, 03:18 PM
My natural colour does that too! hope you enjoy your henna glosses, i love them!

Chanteuse87
May 6th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks! I think I'll really like it -- I've mixed up 2 TBS cassia and 1 TBS henna in half a cup of yogurt and half a cup of conditioner -- the result on the strand test was like a very slight warming up of my natural color, which is exactly what I want, so we'll see if it turns out as nicely as I hope it will :)