PDA

View Full Version : my hairdresser said...

joyfulheart18
May 6th, 2011, 11:27 AM
That I have less splits that normal! I found LHC about halfway between my last trim and this trim, so it was already very damaged (I wasn't very good with my hair) but even to know that was a great compliment.

I can't imagine what she'll say next time when my hair is fresh from a trim and will be treated with LHC care all the way through!

Fingolphin
May 6th, 2011, 11:30 AM
That I have less splits that normal! I found LHC about halfway between my last trim and this trim, so it was already very damaged (I wasn't very good with my hair) but even to know that was a great compliment.

I can't imagine what she'll say next time when my hair is fresh from a trim and will be treated with LHC care all the way through!

It's always good and encouraging to hear things like that! Lets you know you're doing something right. :)

joyfulheart18
May 6th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Yep, I was quite happy! :)

hsdoodles
May 6th, 2011, 11:45 AM
When I had my hairdresser do my hair for prom, she told me how healthy it was. I hadn't seen her since before I started LHC, so it's good to know someone can see the difference!! :D

Joribear
May 6th, 2011, 11:47 AM

Awesome! I got complimented by my hairdresser after finding LHC, too! It does make one feel warm and tingly! :)

What have you changed about your hair routine that made the impact?

Valdeon
May 6th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Wow, that is great! I would also like to know about your routine :o

joyfulheart18
May 6th, 2011, 01:18 PM
My routine isn't anything special...I use Live Clean sulfate free shampoo, silicone free conditioner, brush my hair only in the shower with conditioner (gently), scruch, apply Live Clean Argan Oil leave in, and dry with a plop. I also braid it often to try to keep it from constantly rubbing on materials. :)
That's about it. Before, I brushed my hair instead of combed, and I yanked it right through (rriiippp) which was probably some of the biggest reasons for splits, I reckon. :)

Sophie.Bold
May 6th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Awwww, as I stopped using heat to make straight and now using curly, I get the opposite effect everyone tells me that "your hair looks nice but looks really beautiful straight!"

Gets me sad everytime :(

torrilin
May 6th, 2011, 02:36 PM
What a horrible thing to say to you!

Aaroo
May 6th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Congrats for your success!

and to Sophie, They need time to get used to your new style...anyway your avatar picture is really beautiful!

Sophie.Bold
May 6th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Congrats for your success!

and to Sophie, They need time to get used to your new style...anyway your avatar picture is really beautiful!

Well thats the picture before I started using curly :(

angelshair
May 8th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Last time I went to the hair-dresser all she said was (and this had to be translated like 3 times for me to understand) "Have you experienced a lot of stress lately, you've lost a lot of hair" Ha ha, oh the joys of med school :P. I think hairdressers are prolly the only ones that are as obsessed about hair as we are. :D I miss my old hairdresser, but I suppose I will get used to this one. At least she was honest :P

Congrats on the compliment, I mean, she would know what she was talking about :D

CrystalStar
May 8th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Awww, it's brilliant that all the effort you put in makes a difference! My hairdresser always comments on how softer my hair is when compared to other clients which is always nice to hear because when I joined here my hair was so bushy. :p