PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE this stuff!

Lady Verity
May 5th, 2011, 01:43 PM
My hair is fine and tends to get dry at the ends. I've started using a hydrating spray made by an etsy seller, (http://www.etsy.com/shop/EpicallyEpicSoap?section_id=7722653) and it's soooo good! It's not often I get this excited about this kind of thing.

You get to choose your scent, mix and match - I have one cherry, cinnamon and clove one, and another that's chocolate, clove and jasmine. They smell amazing. My boyfriend is always sniffing my head. :D

I'm not sure what argan oil is, but the rest of the ingredients are familiar friends: Argan Oil, Cyclomethicone, Macadamia Oil, Jojoba, Sweet Almond Oil, Fragrance, Vitamin E. It vanishes nicely into my hair without making it heavy or gummed-up looking. I like to use it on my wet braid after washing my hair. I haven't had crunchy ends for ages, now.

Anyone else ever used it?

KatiSasha
May 5th, 2011, 02:52 PM
It sounds really nice, but I'm limiting myself using -cones. Let us know if there's much or little buildup after a while!

HintOfMint
May 5th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Cyclomethicone, I believe, is one of the cones that evaporates so there's no buildup to worry about.

It sounds like a nice blend, might look into it.

Lady Verity
May 5th, 2011, 03:26 PM
It sounds really nice, but I'm limiting myself using -cones. Let us know if there's much or little buildup after a while!

Admittedly, my hair loves cones, but there's been no buildup or heaviness for me. I sometimes use it instead of conditioner if I'm in a hurry.

jojo
May 5th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Sounds pretty good to me, you naughty enabler guess what I am ordering with my pay cheque?!

Mesmerise
May 5th, 2011, 04:38 PM
I have some Argan oil that I sometimes use on my hair! It's supposed to be really good for hair, and has been used by Moroccan women for centuries on their hair and skin to keep it youthful and beautiful.

The spray does sound good, but I'm not sure about the dimethicone myself either ;) I don't actually know whether cones really do anything for my hair or not, so I tend to avoid them.

BrightEyes7
May 5th, 2011, 05:04 PM
I like the bottle... and the ingredients. I think I'm going to have to try this when I get paid.

pinkbunny
May 5th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I use Argan oil on my fine, dry ends. It's great stuff!

Lady Verity
May 6th, 2011, 01:35 AM
I have some Argan oil that I sometimes use on my hair! It's supposed to be really good for hair, and has been used by Moroccan women for centuries on their hair and skin to keep it youthful and beautiful.

Aha! Well, they were clearly onto something.

Phexlyn
May 6th, 2011, 04:10 AM
Your scented mixes sound lovely! I don't use a regular leave-in, but I like sweet almond oil for conditioning :)

x0h_bother
May 6th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Sounds great...I agree with Jojo, I am easily enabled!!