PDA

View Full Version : Food For Thought...

sweetestpoison
May 5th, 2011, 03:51 AM
I saw a post a while back of people discussing and admiring Troy Palomalu's hair... and it got me wondering... What if he is a member of the LHC under a different identity?? o.O I read in the article that in the off season he stretches between washes and has his hair up a lot to protect it.. and both of these (believe it or not) were things i never saw until joining LHC... It's a possibility.. Who knows.. For that matter, what other celebs may be lurking in the shadows of the "mane" forum? Or any one forum really... It's just an intriguing thought, what do you guys think about this?

pepperminttea
May 5th, 2011, 03:55 AM
I think it'd be awesome if he was an LHC lurker. :D Who knows who might be in the woodwork, it's an interesting thought.

jojo
May 5th, 2011, 08:01 AM
I wonder this too if theres any famous people who are members. Like I could be; you'd never know ;)

angelshair
May 8th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Maybe. It's not entirely unlikely that there is at least ONE celebrity undercover here somewhere. Oh well, we'll never know. :D

CrystalStar
May 8th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Well compared to regularly posting members, there are hundreds of 'lurkers' or people who may not even register! Loads of us have found this forum by googling how to care for our long hair, so there is no reason a celebrity could not have found us! :laugh:

DoubleCrowned
May 8th, 2011, 10:35 AM
The very first time I found LHC, I thought of all the models for advertisements for hair care products. Certainly anyone whose livelihood depends on having great hair, actresses and actors included, would read or participate in a forum like this if they found it.

What fun to think that we might be chatting with a favorite star or model... or be mistaken for one!