PDA

View Full Version : FS Cassia and Yemen Light

pixiestar
May 4th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Hi I have Cassia from Hennaboy for sale. I have tried and its not for me. It was a 100gram bag and I have used approx 1. Asking 3.50GBP SOLD
Also for sale Yemen Light Henna from Mehandi. Again decided to go with a different Henna that I can get in the UK. Have used 1 tbs full. Asking 4.00GBP SOLD
This would be a good buy for someone wanting to try out henna and cassia.
Postage for both together 2.50GBP UK or Europe
To be paid by paypal.

pixiestar
May 4th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Hi I have Cassia from Hennaboy for sale. I have tried and its not for me. It was a 100gram bag and I have used approx 1 tbs. Asking 3.50GBP
Also for sale Yemen Light Henna from Mehandi. Again decided to go with a different Henna that I can get in the UK. Have used 1 tbs full. Asking 4.00GBP
This would be a good buy for someone wanting to try out henna and cassia.
Postage for both together 2.50GBP UK or Europe
To be paid by paypal.

I might be up for a swap if anyone has a ex small flexi8 that needs a good home:D

pixiestar
May 5th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Lowered price:)
Cassia 3GBP or $5
Yemen Light Henna 3.50GBP or $5.80
Postage to UK and Europe 2.50GBP or $8 to USA
Or swap for ex small Flexi 8, if possible:D

pixiestar
May 6th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Anyone interested?:D Make me an offer:D

theodora
May 29th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Do you still have these? I've been looking for henna and cassia, comparing different sites and prices but if you still have these, I can buy them from you.
What type of henna is it? I'm looking to dye my hair strawberry blond with a cassia/henna mix but I'm not sure which type of henna I need...

pixiestar
May 29th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Do you still have these? I've been looking for henna and cassia, comparing different sites and prices but if you still have these, I can buy them from you.
What type of henna is it? I'm looking to dye my hair strawberry blond with a cassia/henna mix but I'm not sure which type of henna I need...

Its Yemen light, low lawson content 1.67%. So it would be good for the colour you want:D
I've pm'd you:D