PDA

View Full Version : One year Aniversary!

In2wishin
May 3rd, 2011, 08:49 AM
I just hit the one year mark with LHC! I actually don't feel like I have made any progress since my hair is only 2" longer and significantly less thick than when I started :(

The good:

I know much more about ingredients than I ever did
My hair IS longer
I got the inspiration and support to stop covering my grays
I found out about different hairtoys to use
I found out how to use hairsticks/combs
I have learned patience (sort of :p )

The bad:

My hair thinned (most likely due to a high fever last summer)

Overall, the good has outweighed the bad :cheese: I have also found a great community of diverse people and feel like I have learned more about the wide world in general through contact with everyone. Thank you :flowers:

racrane
May 3rd, 2011, 10:05 AM
Yay for one year! Your hair really is pretty, I like it! And knowledge is everything - you know more about hair than ever before! :) The positives definitely outweigh your negative! :)

NouvelleNymphe2
May 3rd, 2011, 10:30 AM
Congratulations In2wishin! Your length, color, and condition are beautiful! Your hair looks soft and shiny. I definitely think the good outweighs the bad, and I'm sure with the next year you will experience that increased thickness you are looking for. I can't wait for my hair to be near your length. :)

Loreley
May 3rd, 2011, 12:15 PM
Happy anniversary! :D

alwayssmiling
May 3rd, 2011, 12:24 PM
Congratulations! I didn't grow much in my first year either. I was eager to trim away bleach damage whilst learning how to look after my hair properly. My second year is for serious growing! Good luck!

Yozhik
May 3rd, 2011, 12:32 PM
Happy anniversary! :flower:

It's not the length that counts, but the knowledge and friendship here. :cheese:

tinywife
May 3rd, 2011, 12:47 PM

It's not the length that counts, but the knowledge and friendship here. :cheese:

I couldn't agree more!:)

In2wishin
May 3rd, 2011, 04:00 PM
racrane
NouvelleNymphe2
Loreley
alwayssmiling
Thanks you all for the kind words :o

In2wishin
May 3rd, 2011, 04:01 PM

Thank you :)

So very true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ericthegreat
May 3rd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Congratulations on your first anniversary! Don't worry about your hair getting thinner.............we all go thro cycles of heavy sheds and lighter sheds. You are taking better care of your hair's condition, and that's what's important. :flower: