PDA

View Full Version : Quattro, Bronze Jewelers, Ketylo, Baerris - GONE

yldchyld
June 16th, 2008, 10:05 PM
I have moved the remaining items to an Ebay auction. Thanks everyone for giving the rest of my items a good home!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/zoostr/ebay/stonetop2.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/zoostr/ebay/stonetop.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/zoostr/ebay/vermont.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/zoostr/ebay/woodstick.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/zoostr/ebay/ketylos.jpg

justgreen
June 16th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Pm'd you about the MARBLE wood fork.

Liluri
June 16th, 2008, 10:10 PM
PMing you in regards to this: Segmented blue Quattro OOAK 'Shillelagh' stick with a beautiful blue acrylic top and blue dyed hardwood - 18.00

darkwaves
June 16th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Pm'ing you.

DecafJane
June 16th, 2008, 11:12 PM
PM'ed you about the Baerreis fork and the Bronze Jewelers stick. :)

SHELIAANN1969
June 17th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Holey moley, I went offline last night at 11:59, arghhhhhhhhh If I had only stayed awake, alas, I had to shut down paypal anyway, I cannot controll myself.

Those are beautiful sticks and forks though, so pretty!!

Patrycja
June 17th, 2008, 07:44 AM
I watch the Swap Board like a hawk...I go to bed early and now look-I missed out on a finny :( I've been wanting one of those

Delenn
June 17th, 2008, 07:53 AM
I watch the Swap Board like a hawk...I go to bed early and now look-I missed out on a finny :( I've been wanting one of those

Tell me about it. Hmmmpf. :sad

justgreen
June 17th, 2008, 08:11 AM
hehehe, ahem , not that I bought the fin though! I bought one of the other forks! Thank goodness I stayed up past my bedtime!

yldchyld
June 17th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Holey moley, I went offline last night at 11:59, arghhhhhhhhh If I had only stayed awake, alas, I had to shut down paypal anyway, I cannot controll myself.

Those are beautiful sticks and forks though, so pretty!!

Sorry guys! I am a night owl!

This is early for me. (10:12 EST)

I forgot to add, that if anybody wants to check my feedback they can look under Potatohead12 on Ebay.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=potatohead12&ftab=AllFeedback
You'll probably notice that I am a Quattro Addict.

yldchyld
June 17th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Just a note to let everyone who has purchased one of the toys, that after I kiss them all goodbye I shall be sending them all out on Friday via the USPS.

SHADOWSCODE46
June 17th, 2008, 01:34 PM
*Heart Attack*

This post is just SHEER wickedness!

PS: That 'Shillelagh' hair stick is one of the most beautiful wooden hair sticks I have ever seen. I'm mad I missed it!

justgreen
June 17th, 2008, 01:56 PM
*Heart Attack*

This post is just SHEER wickedness!

PS: That 'Shillelagh' hair stick is one of the most beautiful wooden hair sticks I have ever seen. I'm mad I missed it!

Bwahahahahaha!:eyebrows: Things get evil around here at night!

DecafJane
June 17th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Just a note to let everyone who has purchased one of the toys, that after I kiss them all goodbye I shall be sending them all out on Friday via the USPS.

Thank-you!
I am happy that for once, my bizarre timezone paid off. ;)

Anje
June 18th, 2008, 09:58 AM
OK, I've thought about it...
I'd like the blue and green acrylic Ketylos. PMing you....

Islandgrrl
June 18th, 2008, 11:40 AM
PM'd you about Ketylos! :)

yldchyld
June 18th, 2008, 11:42 AM
OK, I've thought about it...
I'd like the blue and green acrylic Ketylos. PMing you....

No problem, they are being held.

yldchyld
June 18th, 2008, 11:39 PM
new pics up!

yldchyld
June 19th, 2008, 10:21 AM
In looking thru my PMs I seem to have deleted someone's request for the acrylic flower stick.
If that person is still interested, please let me know. AND if you sent a paypal payment, it's not in my account so that may be a problem too.

yldchyld
June 24th, 2008, 10:27 AM
I just had a polite kick in the butt reminder that
I needed to go back and let you guys know that I had an unexpected emergency that kept me from doing anything last weekend and will be mailing them either this afternoon or tomorrow. They are all packed and ready to go to their new homes.

Sorry about the delay folks! Depending on where they are going, they should be there shortly.

yldchyld
July 1st, 2008, 01:52 PM
Okay everybody!! Have you ever seen a grown woman cry??

I almost did. Several times at the post office in the past week.

First, I had them wrapped wrong. Then I had the wrong kind of tape. Then I had the wrong labels. Then I had the wrong custom forms filled out for the international sellers.
Couple this with the A/C being out in the post office, long lines every time I went in (naturally right before I had to go to work and was short on time) and lastly, rude employees.

As of today I can happily report that ALL items have been mailed and because of the delay each person is getting an extra hair toy in their package.

Today was especially stressful because not only did I have to wait in a long line at the post office, it happened again at the bank and the grocery store and traffic was AWFUL.

I was suppose to do some cleaning and gardening but now I feel like doing is crawling into bed.

Most everything went out Parcel Post, I hope you guys enjoy!!

Islandgrrl
July 1st, 2008, 02:00 PM
Okay everybody!! Have you ever seen a grown woman cry??

I almost did. Several times at the post office in the past week.

First, I had them wrapped wrong. Then I had the wrong kind of tape. Then I had the wrong labels. Then I had the wrong custom forms filled out for the international sellers.
Couple this with the A/C being out in the post office, long lines every time I went in (naturally right before I had to go to work and was short on time) and lastly, rude employees.

As of today I can happily report that ALL items have been mailed and because of the delay each person is getting an extra hair toy in their package.

Today was especially stressful because not only did I have to wait in a long line at the post office, it happened again at the bank and the grocery store and traffic was AWFUL.

I was suppose to do some cleaning and gardening but now I feel like doing is crawling into bed.

Oh, I'm so so so so sorry I bugged you! I had no idea that you had an emergency. Believe me, I understand the stress that can put on your shoulders. I'm waiting patiently but anxiously (as if that makes any kind of sense at all), and I promise I won't say another word until I get my new toys and can rave about how wonderful they are! :p

Cinnamon Hair
July 1st, 2008, 02:05 PM
Oh, I'm so so so so sorry I bugged you! I had no idea that you had an emergency. Believe me, I understand the stress that can put on your shoulders. I'm waiting patiently but anxiously (as if that makes any kind of sense at all), and I promise I won't say another word until I get my new toys and can rave about how wonderful they are! :p

Ditto! I understand how much of a PITA the post office can be. I'm just relieved to hear the toys aren't missing, but delayed. No problems there, I wasn't in any sort of hurry. :D

yldchyld
July 1st, 2008, 02:35 PM
You guys didn't bug me at all...I was freaking out trying to get those things in the mail. I normally just print stuff on the computer and pay for postage that way but my printer has been broken for two months now. I WAS going to go get another one today, but I was too exhausted to bother.

yldchyld
July 7th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Have most everybody's packages arrived yet?

DecafJane
July 8th, 2008, 04:12 AM
Not quite yet, but I'm not worried. I had a package from an Etsy seller take nearly 4 weeks recently. The fastest international shipping I ever get is from England, and it always shocks me because it tends to take the same amount of time (or less) as postage from the other side of Australia! :D
As long it is on its way, it is all good. ;)

Islandgrrl
July 8th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Got my package yesterday. Everything is wonderful! I'm wearing the Quattro sticks today! Thank you!!!

justgreen
July 8th, 2008, 09:46 AM
I got mine yesterday, thanks once again!

DecafJane
July 8th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Mine arrived this morning - thank-you so very much!!! I love the bronze stick and the fork, and the little wooden stick is just gorgeous, too. :D :D :D

longinthehair
July 10th, 2008, 05:20 PM
My Viking-inspired stick arrived today, with its matching slide piece to go with which I didn't even expect!
I postponed supper, (even though I was 'starving') I was so excited and went to work with my metal polish..and some tenderly-delivered coconut oil and voila, it's a beauty! I'm delighted with both pieces - thank you so much!
- tlc

ps: It was a great taped package wrapping as well!
pps: they are definitely getting some loving care here in my world - very cool.
ppps: it is said that the Vikings were the first Europeans to set foot in Nova Scotia..

yldchyld
July 10th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Yeah!! Everybody is getting their sticks!

Longinthehair, I wasn't sure if anybody would like the slide that went with the stick and that is the reason I didn't originally post it. I liked it (of course, or I wouldn't of bought it) but my roommate at the time kept telling me it was garish. (what did SHE know?.hmmmph!)

I am very glad that it found a home where it will not have to take such verbal abuse.