PDA

View Full Version : Would hair net at night keep bun nice for next day? Do hairs catch in net?

shikara
May 1st, 2011, 02:03 PM
Once in a while I would like to just do the brushing/combing this once a day, and a nice way to do this might be a hair net??? For the bun I wear, I'm not concerned about flattening. What does concern me, is whether the ends of hairs might catch in the weave of the net. Does anyone have experience wearing hair nets? Can you offer me any input?

In2wishin
May 1st, 2011, 03:23 PM
Once in a while I would like to just do the brushing/combing this once a day, and a nice way to do this might be a hair net??? For the bun I wear, I'm not concerned about flattening. What does concern me, is whether the ends of hairs might catch in the weave of the net. Does anyone have experience wearing hair nets? Can you offer me any input?

I used to have to wear a hairnet daily at work. I never noticed any catching, even in the elastic. It did flatten the halo hairs which I like fluffy to give my hair a softer look. Hairnets are cheap so get some and see what you think.

kwaniesiam
May 1st, 2011, 03:32 PM
A satin sleep cap would keep your hair nicer than a net and have nothing to catch on. Maybe try one of those?