PDA

View Full Version : I Took New Pics! I did It!

trillcat
April 30th, 2011, 02:12 PM
SO here ya go here is my hair now.
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q19/Silversouldream/Growingitout001.jpg
That shirt , yikes, may rethink what to wear when taking pics! My butt looks huge and square and low, this is not good!
Here are my bangs a bang bang, letting them go long as well, growing out is a hoot and a holler!
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q19/Silversouldream/Growingitout002.jpg
All me all natural, about 2 inches now

MrsGuther
April 30th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Beautiful! Your hair looks great! :)

MrsGuther
April 30th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Btw, I really like your siggy line... hehe. LHC: the few, the proud, the vaguely creepy. Muahaha! I love it!!! ;)

jojo
April 30th, 2011, 02:40 PM
its looking good and those bangs are growing fast!

racrane
April 30th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Your hair is lovely! I'm growing my bangs out, too. I'm just curious, how long has it taken you? But your hair is so pretty! :)

kawaii_koneko
April 30th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Wooh I can't wait for my hair to be that long love your hair(:

terpentyna
April 30th, 2011, 03:52 PM
I got so lost when I first saw the second pic :D

Your hair looks wonderful!

Quahatundightu
April 30th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Nice! Your hair is so shiny :)

Dragon
April 30th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Your hair looks good :) Your bangs have some good growth.

caiti42
April 30th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Nice work!

Lovely colour too :)

vanity_acefake
April 30th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Your hair looks gorgeous.

NouvelleNymphe2
April 30th, 2011, 04:35 PM
You're doing a really nice job growing out those bangs! Your hair looks lovely :). I am another big fan of your siggy.

IcarusBride
April 30th, 2011, 05:19 PM
It looks very nice! I'm glad to hear you're happy with your cut as well, that's what really matters.

spidermom
April 30th, 2011, 08:46 PM
It's good to see an update. Did I read somewhere that you're giving up the blonde?

Fufu
April 30th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Beautiful hair :)

trillcat
May 1st, 2011, 01:52 AM
It's good to see an update. Did I read somewhere that you're giving up the blonde?
Yes, the blonde is going by bye.
This is my color

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q19/Silversouldream/Growingitout004.jpg

Your hair is lovely! I'm growing my bangs out, too. I'm just curious, how long has it taken you? But your hair is so pretty! :)
That is about 9 months of growth
I really do look like cousin it, lol, I have NO experience with these long hanging bits o hair, I have always had bangs, this is so new for me. I wear a lot of hats. I want every single outrageous hat I saw at the Royal wedding!
I could so rock those hats.

trillcat
May 1st, 2011, 02:28 AM
Well dont I look like Joan Rivers is going to come put some dark eye shadow on my scalp!

Bene
May 1st, 2011, 02:32 AM
Hi, Trillcat's Scalp! :)

ericthegreat
May 1st, 2011, 02:57 AM
I really love your hair color! You are rocking the new two-toned ombre trend that is happening all over Hollywood. I know that you've been concerned about the damage from all the lightening to blonde, but from these pics that damage really doesn't show up at all......................your hair's condition is shiny and silky looking.

pepperminttea
May 1st, 2011, 03:21 AM
Looks good; thanks for the giggle at the bangs photo. :D

RadiantNeedle
May 1st, 2011, 05:22 AM
Omg your hair looks sooo soooooft!

Theobroma
May 1st, 2011, 05:25 AM
Beautiful hair!

Your bangs look awfully well-behaved as they grow out, though. My texture is very different and mine were a nightmare to manage when they were still too short to go in a ponytail. Lucky you!

trillcat
May 1st, 2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks for all the nice comments about the condition of my hair! It really isn't that nice, that is a pure beauty shot, (well, not the bangs one, and the scalp one lol) blow dried straight and whole bunches of shine serum in it to make it behave for a minute or two. It normally is a lot poofier, that is one of the reasons I am giving up the bleach, too much dang work to make it behave!
I usually let it air dry, maybe next wash day I will take pics of what it REALLY looks like, air dried, no product in it. The bangs are out of control air dried, all kinds of waves in them!