PDA

View Full Version : Spidermom!

DTsgirl
April 29th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Spidermom! I just saw your new siggy pic! OMG, your hair looks super cool! I love it!

christine1989
April 29th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I saw it too in a thread she posted on! I wanted to comment about it but didn't want to hyjack the thread. :)

ibleedlipstick
April 29th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Me too! I think it looks super amazing.

AnnaJamila
April 29th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Lol, her hair color is always pretty amazing!

I asked her what she used a while ago and I still haven't remembered to get any . . . >_>

Qadupae
April 30th, 2011, 03:08 AM
You know your an LHC regular when you get your own thread posting for your hair ^_^ Seriously, though, your hair is awesome ^_^

pepperminttea
April 30th, 2011, 03:15 AM
I, too, have been admiring the colour in the last few posts of hers I've read. Such a vivid crimson! :)

Dragon
April 30th, 2011, 03:32 AM
I to have been admiring the colour. It looks cool :)

alwayssmiling
April 30th, 2011, 03:35 AM
Yes very nice. I'm a tad envious :p.

Aaroo
April 30th, 2011, 04:34 AM
I think it has amazed everone!:cheese:

Nae
April 30th, 2011, 05:40 AM
I too love her hair in the new siggy.

I do think my all time favorite Spidermom siggy was the one with the snake. She just looked so much like the bada** she is!! I loved it.

spitfire511
April 30th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Oh my! I hadn't seen it yet and this thread made me go search to find it. So gorgeous!

nory87
April 30th, 2011, 06:25 AM
The color is just gorgeous!!!

spidermom
April 30th, 2011, 08:51 AM
What a surprise; thanks for the hair color comments. And Nae, I'll bring back the snake for the next photo. I like him, too.

TrudieCat
April 30th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Add me to the list of people who love your new hair color - though honestly I love your hair in all its colors and forms. :) It was cool seeing the evolution of your changing color when it was magenta last year and gradually washed out.

Amara
April 30th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Oooooh it's super!

oktobergoud
April 30th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Veeery pretty :)

jojo
April 30th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Yup! her hair is a LHC legend for sure and the colour I love it!

racrane
April 30th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Oh, I love your hair color, too! Your hair is so amazing and shiiiny!

IcarusBride
April 30th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Spidermom does have wonderful hair :D
If you have 25 posts (I didn't check to see if OP does or not) you can post a comment in her profile to tell her your compliment.

Caldonia Sun
April 30th, 2011, 05:57 PM
It is really pretty, spidermom.

Nae
April 30th, 2011, 06:25 PM
What a surprise; thanks for the hair color comments. And Nae, I'll bring back the snake for the next photo. I like him, too.

Oh YAY! :cheese: That is awesome! I love your new one though, so let us admire it for a while first lol. But I do look forward to more pictures of your snake!

Jezerellica
April 30th, 2011, 06:34 PM
WOW! Holy Mac Thanks for bringings that to our attention. It is gorgeous! Whew!

jeanniet
April 30th, 2011, 08:49 PM
It looks great, Spidermom. What did you use for the color?

Isadora Lewie
May 3rd, 2011, 04:35 PM
can i join the Spidermom fanclub?

BrightEyes7
May 3rd, 2011, 04:42 PM
I love the color too!!

But I'm with Nae, I want more pics of Buster!! :D

Buster + Hair = Perfect Spidermom Siggy!

spidermom
May 3rd, 2011, 05:20 PM
I used Punky Rose Red by Jerome Russell.

I'm all out of that color. Hmmmmmmmmm; what color should next Easter bring?

I'll definitely bring Buster back for my summer update photo. He's so very photogenic!

tinti
May 3rd, 2011, 07:57 PM
Oooh, gorgeus!!

pennyroyal
May 4th, 2011, 12:53 AM

I'll definitely bring Buster back for my summer update photo. He's so very photogenic!
I also LOVE your hair/hair color!

If you aren't gonna do a red again may i suggest blue? I think you would totally rock blue! I have been wanting to experiment with blue hair for awhile now but i am afraid that my hair is too dark to really take the blue. I am still gonna try it someday soon tho!

jackie75
May 4th, 2011, 07:34 AM

I really love your hair! How long does the Jerome Russell take to fade on you?

I tried special effects (deep purple) on my virgin hair & it would not wash out.

I tried crazy colour, and it washed out pretty good...but left my hair a powdery yucky grey.

I'm back to using manic panic now. Their blues are awesome! :D

BrightEyes7
May 4th, 2011, 02:41 PM

Try purple... I love purple hair, but can't have it due to my job. So I can live vicariously through you! ;)

spidermom
May 4th, 2011, 05:56 PM
I really love your hair! How long does the Jerome Russell take to fade on you?

I tried special effects (deep purple) on my virgin hair & it would not wash out.

I tried crazy colour, and it washed out pretty good...but left my hair a powdery yucky grey.

I'm back to using manic panic now. Their blues are awesome! :D

It was mostly gone by the end of 2 months, although some pink lingered in the ends for nearly 4 months.

I've been thinking about blue! I wish I had some now to use in the top and comb down into the red-violet, which is so intense in the ends compared to the top.

jackie75
May 4th, 2011, 06:01 PM
It was mostly gone by the end of 2 months, although some pink lingered in the ends for nearly 4 months.

I've been thinking about blue! I wish I had some now to use in the top and comb down into the red-violet, which is so intense in the ends compared to the top.

That would look really pretty! I'm going to look into the brand you use....my natural hair is sooo porous. I feel safe using manic panic though. I just bought some after midnight blue and raven black. If the blue is not as dark as I want it, I'll mix. That's another fun thing with these colors! :cheese: