PDA

View Full Version : grrrr So fustrated and upset.incouragement needed

nena_shawty
April 29th, 2011, 12:50 PM
I should know better, but i whent to get my hair trimmed at my regular place, but she wasnt there,so then i whent to a random place to get my hair trimmed.Shouldnt have done that.They chopped my hair a good 3 in. grrrrrrrrr I''m so mad! All those months of hair growth down the drain!!In half an hour or less!
Can any body incourage me pleasee!!?

CurlyZ
April 29th, 2011, 01:00 PM
I am sooo sorry to hear that! :grouphug:
At what length are you now? Can you hide it with updos?
I am always very scared of hairstylists I don't know.
Maybe I'll even start to cut my own hair.
Did you ever think of doing that?

daaisychains
April 29th, 2011, 01:02 PM
What an awful day :(
I know hair definately makes up a big part of us on here so that must've been awful.
Still at least it will grow back.. it's not going to be like that forever.. infact when you wake up tomorrow your hair will already be longer!

<3 Chin up and everyone on here shall definately keep you going.

nena_shawty
April 29th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I am sooo sorry to hear that! :grouphug:
At what length are you now? Can you hide it with updos?
I am always very scared of hairstylists I don't know.
Maybe I'll even start to cut my own hair.
Did you ever think of doing that?

Yea I think of cutting my own hair all the time,but im just to scared to try.
I havnt measured yet I guess I should go ahead and do that...

dulce
April 29th, 2011, 05:23 PM
that's too bad-it's happened to me also-now 1 get hubbie to trim!

MaiCarInMtl
April 29th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Hmmm.... ok, lets try and be positive here:
1- hair grows back
2- you'll have a whole lot less split ends
3- save pennies a month on shampoo and conditionner... (I was desperate to find a 3rd positive thing).

Yeah, I totally get your disappointment though. I'm actually wondering how things will go with my regular hairdresser when I finally go in for a trim (probably not this year though).

MaryLA
April 29th, 2011, 06:52 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. On a positive note, split ends are gone!

Tressie
April 29th, 2011, 07:28 PM
That's a depressing thing from the length angle right now, but length isn't everything and you can begin to grow from a good hemline! It'll will be back before you realize and healthier than ever. So, don't be blue! Remember, many people have faster growth during the summer months!! :flower:

frizzinator
April 29th, 2011, 07:53 PM
The growing-out stage is difficult for everyone. A lot of us stop trimming completely when we start feeling like it will never grow long, but it will take a long time to grow even if you never have it trimmed. Most of us learn the virtue of patience while we are growing our hair long.

You have just lost about 6 months of growth, but you were going to get a trim anyway, so it's likely that your regular hairdresser would have removed 2 or 3 months of growth. 3 or 4 extra months is not a lot of extra time to wait when you think about the fact that it takes years for it to grow long.

nena_shawty
April 29th, 2011, 09:24 PM
:flowers:Thanx guys I do feel a little better...gotta love the support you get here

IcarusBride
May 1st, 2011, 11:01 AM
My sympathy goes out to you!
At least now you have really, really fresh ends? (I guess that's not very comforting, huh... I also don't want to cut my hair but I really could use a 3inch trim to improve the condition of my ends.)