PDA

View Full Version : April hair photo

Kherome
April 28th, 2011, 08:27 AM
I haven't put up a shot of my hair lately so I thought I would just for fun. This is promptly out of bed, just took my sleeping bun out did not comb and snapped the shot with my (as you can tell by the crappy quality) cellphone. My hair is virgin. It looks shorter because of my bunwaves I think, but I like them so I don't mind.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj135/iwasbornonahorse/hair222.jpg

Yozhik
April 28th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Very pretty and shiny, Kherome. :flower:

What would you say is a better representative of your hair color -- this photo, or the one in your siggie?

Kherome
April 28th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Very pretty and shiny, Kherome. :flower:

What would you say is a better representative of your hair color -- this photo, or the one in your siggie?

I would say the truth is something in the middle because my siggy photo was done in a dark bedroom with only a dim overhead light, and my cell photo is in my bathroom with the dim-but-brighter-than-bedroom lightbar over top of it.

ETA: Unfortunately I am severely deficient in the "taking photos of the back of my head" skill. It takes numerous shots to get one that is my whole hair usually LOL. Almost all my photos are taken in the bathroom or darkish bedroom. When we get some sun I'll try for some outdoors in natural light.

Kherome
April 28th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Ok, I asked the hubs what he thinks and he says the cell photo looks closer though a little lighter because my hair is "way redder" than the bedroom photo. Then he squinted at the bedroom (siggy) photo and said "Are you sure thats you?"

*eyeroll* Like I don't know the back of my own head?

Um ok, here is a daylight photo, so you can see which color you think is more realistic.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj135/iwasbornonahorse/hair332.jpg

racrane
April 28th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Your hair color is very pretty!

Slinks
April 28th, 2011, 09:52 AM
very nice Kherome :-)

serious
April 28th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Beautiful hair!

Kherome
April 28th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Thank you guys :) I'm a little down these last few days so it's nice to hear something positive.

bigred199
April 28th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Wow, beautiful hair. Just gorgeous.

lapushka
April 28th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Gorgeous! :thumbsup:

bella77
April 28th, 2011, 10:11 AM
your color and smoothness is gorgeous!!!!

Aquamarine
April 28th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Your hair is so shiny! :D

Lildove
April 28th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Your hair is beautiful!! Your hair color is really gorgeous.

KatiSasha
April 28th, 2011, 11:33 AM
looks beautiful, shiny, thick and bouncy! I love your bun waves!

Kristamommyx3
April 28th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Lovely!!! Beautiful color, thickness and shine. :D

xcrunr2go
April 28th, 2011, 12:04 PM
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4906/faceless.th.jpg (http://img97.imageshack.us/i/faceless.jpg/)

Ok, here I am, so close to shaving my head yet didn't have the balls to do it! This is mostly damage from the bleach soak! The last few hairs hanging on for dear life with the help of hair gel & a hair clip!

LESSON:
You only live once, if you ever have the chance to shave your head, do it! I would have looking back!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
:flowers:
This world is for you, so make the best out of your experiences!

vanillabones
April 28th, 2011, 12:53 PM
You hair is so gorgeous especially with the bun waves and looks so nicely thick and delicate. An inspiration to all straight fine thinnies :pray:

lara grace
April 28th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Wow, your hair is beautiful and so sleek. I hope my hair looks like that eventually :)

Kherome
April 28th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Thank you :) I like my hair for the most part I just wish I weren't quite so fine and fragile

dulce
April 28th, 2011, 02:28 PM
love your bun waves and length-looks quite thick-

Mrspuddinhead
April 28th, 2011, 02:40 PM
WOW!! Truly stunning!! I've recently decided to stop coloring my hair. I'm naturally a blonde, simi close to your's. Currently my hair is red. Picture below.

http://i52.tinypic.com/63zw94.jpg

MsBubbles
April 28th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Gorgeous hair Kherome!

(You too, puddin!)

Kherome your hair looks thick and robust to me, not at all thin and fragile! Huh. My (ii) hair wishes it looked as thick as yours.

Mrspuddinhead
April 28th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Gorgeous hair Kherome!

(You too, puddin!)

Kherome your hair looks thick and robust to me, not at all thin and fragile! Huh. My (ii) hair wishes it looked as thick as yours.

Thank you so much MsBubbles. :)

braidedbeauty
April 28th, 2011, 04:28 PM
It has such a shine to it and the length is beautiful.

Kherome
April 28th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Gorgeous hair Kherome!

My pony is just shy of 3" so I am solidly ii ;)

vanity_acefake
April 28th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Your hair is beautiful.

Qadupae
April 28th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Now I say that is awesome bed head ^_^ Love the length!

Mesmerise
April 28th, 2011, 09:50 PM
My pony is just shy of 3" so I am solidly ii ;)

I have a theory that fine hair that's 3" will look "thicker" than coarse hair that's 3" because there's just more hair to make up the same volume, if that makes sense. So Kherome, it looks as if you have quite a lot of hair, even though you may not see it as particularly thick!

My daughter has an insane quantity of very fine hair, that's probably close to 4" (impossible to measure accurately now as she's got an undercut to the top of her ears which can't be put in a ponytail) but she'd probably have as much hair as someone with coarse hair who has 5-6" circ! I have never seen so much hair :rolleyes: on one human head... especially not that of a child who's barely 9!

Dragon
April 29th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Nice hair :)

Kherome
April 29th, 2011, 06:34 AM
I have a theory that fine hair that's 3" will look "thicker" than coarse hair that's 3" because there's just more hair to make up the same volume, if that makes sense. So Kherome, it looks as if you have quite a lot of hair, even though you may not see it as particularly thick!

My daughter has an insane quantity of very fine hair, that's probably close to 4" (impossible to measure accurately now as she's got an undercut to the top of her ears which can't be put in a ponytail) but she'd probably have as much hair as someone with coarse hair who has 5-6" circ! I have never seen so much hair :rolleyes: on one human head... especially not that of a child who's barely 9!

I don't know about all that, but the lady who's cut my hair for years always says my hair is super fine but I have a lot of it. I don't feel like I have a lot of it, and I frequently wish for a bit more :D

MsBubbles
April 29th, 2011, 11:37 AM
I have a theory that fine hair that's 3" will look "thicker" than coarse hair that's 3" because there's just more hair to make up the same volume, if that makes sense.

I have been trying to figure out how to make that true of my hair! I guess I need to find something that makes each strand stand away a little from the next strand. Waves help that but with my hair, waves only last a few minutes :rolleyes:.

elbow chic
April 29th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Man, I wish my hair looked that good straight out of a bedtime bun! Very, very nice!

jojo
April 29th, 2011, 04:03 PM
beautiful hair and colour!

Jcv-Shelley
April 29th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Woah, it looks so soft!, very pretty :)

Kherome
April 30th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Woah, it looks so soft!, very pretty :)

Since I switched to CO it is really soft:)

Siaraven
May 2nd, 2011, 02:09 AM
Your hair colour is amazing! Very pretty hair :)