PDA

View Full Version : SO and your hair care stuff -- funny stories?

wvgemini
April 27th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Well, I know that my DF likes me growing my hair long, but I found out last night how much he enjoys the increase in hair care products at the house. We were in bed and I was laying with my head on his chest (my favorite place:love: ). He has a rather hairy chest and I noticed he smelled a bit sweeter than normal. I asked what soap he used and he replied that he had used some of my Lush conditioner! :lol: On his chest hair :cheese: So it wouldn't be so rough. He is definately not the typical guy :)

Any others? I know we've heard about vinegar and olive oil getting moved back to the kitchen (instead of the bathroom ... where they belong), but I wondered if there were any other funny product stories :p

caiti42
April 27th, 2011, 06:30 AM
My man gets a double shampoo and a condition every weekend on his inch long hair.

He also likes to use my deep treatments on his facial hair to make it softer for me :)

morecowbell
April 27th, 2011, 08:22 AM
What a funny coincidence! I got my DBF to start COing his short wavy hair, and when he felt how nice the Garnier TN conditioner was on his head, he used it on his beard and chest hair too!!! :laugh:
I love it, it makes it a lot nicer on my sensitive skin. :)

KatiSasha
April 27th, 2011, 10:16 AM
My DH has been super supportive during the process, and he loves my hendigoed hair. I used to be a bleached blonde before.

He's quite the opposite with hair care though, he has very thick, rough and wavy hair, that I'm about to relax for him today before he gets a haircut tomorrow :) He keeps it at maybe 2 in long on top, so the damage is quite minimal for him.

racrane
April 27th, 2011, 10:53 AM
My boyfriend is bewildered by my hair choices. He literally uses a soap bar on his hair (and everywhere else). He works on concrete cleaning and while very manly, is confused by all my beauty products. He refuses to use my strawberry scented shampoo because it's not manly...which is true. Anyway, he's so cute. He doesn't know why I own 3 shampoos and conditioners AND body gel. Ah well, he loves my hair. He loves to put his face in it. It makes me smile.