PDA

View Full Version : Help me type my hair please?

Kristamommyx3
April 26th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Hi everyone, I am pretty new here, and have no idea if I would be considered a 1a or 1b. My hair looks straight, but has a soft wave underneath, mainly at my neckline. So, today I washed it only and let it totally air dry before lightly brushing it out, and I took a few pics. Could you please give me your opinion? P.s. It is baby fine and my ponytail circumference is around 3". My hair is currently 26" long. Thanks in advance!
:D

Kathie
April 26th, 2011, 01:32 PM
I went to your profile to take a look and I found two sets of pics. Are the ones where your hair looks straight from air drying? Like the one in your avi? If yes, I'd say your were mostly a 1a.

Kristamommyx3
April 26th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Yes, my avitar is my natural hair type. :)

jojo
April 26th, 2011, 02:00 PM
1a and buddy beautiful!

xoxophelia
April 26th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Looks like 1a to me as well. Can be hard to tell though when you only see the front. If you have any wave in the back perhaps 1b.

Kristamommyx3
April 26th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Thank you jojo! I will eventually get a proper shot of my hair from the back. No luck so far, might need help. Lol

MissManda
April 26th, 2011, 07:23 PM
It looks like 1a in the photos you put, but as mentioned above, if you have any bends that we can't see in the back, then you're a 1b.

Kristamommyx3
April 27th, 2011, 06:57 AM
I think maybe it's a combination of the two? The underneath of my hair has a very slight wave to it, but the top does not. Thanks everyone for your help!

kouran
April 27th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Mine is like yours, but after being washed, without combing/brushing, has cute ringlets in the ends. It is pretty, but hard to detangle. Perhaps when your hair is longer you will also experience it.