PDA

View Full Version : Hair Confessions

BlndeInDisguise
June 16th, 2008, 12:08 PM
I love running with my hair down. Even if it's just across the yard to take the horses fly masks off in the evening, it's usually pretty tangled by the time I get back. :o And then I regret it, but I love the way it feels!

I also like sitting out in the sun to let my hair dry. :tmi:

I don't do either of these very often at all, but once in a while I do.

Share your "hair confessions"! :D

ETA: I just realize there was a thread exactly like this....SORRY!!! Mods, feel free to delete.

bex487
June 16th, 2008, 12:11 PM
I love getting my hair wet in a beach/ocean and sit outside to let it dry. I know I should keep my hair covered, but the sun feels too good!

When I wake up and my layers are impossible, I use a flat-iron to tame them. :whip: I only do this a couple times a month though in reality.

I get urges all the time to dye my hair, even though my natural color is pretty.

I wear my hair down just about every day! It's fairly short, only right below collar bone.

ETA: I forgot to mention, I blow-dry my hair every other day. I know it's bad, but I use protecting products and try to be as gentle as possible.

CopperHead
June 16th, 2008, 01:36 PM
I pretty much do whatever I want with my hair, including sulfate shampoos, cones and anything I think makes it look and feel good. I love coney serums and shine sprays and I brush the heck out of it in the morning and again at night. My hair is in great shape, so it much work for me. ;)