PDA

View Full Version : What length is this?

Kherome
April 24th, 2011, 08:28 PM
I've just noticed my hair now touches the top of my jeans. What length would that be? I call it waist but I'm not sure thats true to LHC lengths?

danacc
April 24th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Congratulations!

What length to call it depends on where your jeans sit. :) But at the least, it is a nice new marker for you!

Looking at the pictures in your album, your hair appears to be longer then waist, which is the slimmest part of the torso. The next traditional marker on the body is "hip". I typically think of this length as hitting the top of the hip bone.

xoerincolleen
April 24th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I agree, it depends on your jeans...but good for you for reaching new lengths! You have beautiful hair.

Mesmerise
April 24th, 2011, 09:03 PM
I'd guess somewhere between waist and hip, depending on where your jeans sit! I'm one of those weird people who wears jeans to their waist, but it doesn't look that weird on me as I'm not particularly high waisted (I really don't like the feel of jeans that sit lower than waist...). So for me, hitting the top of my jeans would be reaching waist!

jojo
April 25th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Id call this hip length, you are certainly not waist any more that stop was 5 miles up the road!