PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful hair wrapped into a bun link

deepsuperficial
April 24th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I just came across this on YouTube... gorgeous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT1aoHtc3ow&feature=related

dazeydayze
April 24th, 2011, 06:05 PM
:pray: *prays for hair like that one day!!*

:O Absolutely astonishing!!

deepsuperficial
April 24th, 2011, 06:08 PM
It has really motivated me to focus on my hair and getting it to a healthy state!

Qadupae
April 24th, 2011, 11:30 PM
I watch some of those movies just to be inspired as to why I am growing my hair out long ^_^ Gorgeous!

practikalmagik
April 25th, 2011, 03:03 AM
Her hair is gorgeous but just a heads up that some of those comments are super creepy!

pepperminttea
April 25th, 2011, 03:47 AM
That is some beautiful hair! Wish my buns would stay with no help.

Her hair is gorgeous but just a heads up that some of those comments are super creepy!

Agreed. Though I prefer the creepy comments compared to the ones threatening to take clippers to her head. shudder:

practikalmagik
April 25th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Agreed. Though I prefer the creepy comments compared to the ones threatening to take clippers to her head. shudder:

IA. What on earth makes someone think that is an appropriate response!? There are some very nasty people in the world. :(

That bun is seriously awesome though, I can only dream of having hair that big (and I thought mine was thick!)

Madora
April 25th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Thank you for the You Tube link! Very interesting. I wish the lighting could have been better so we could have seen more detail in her strands. It would have been lovely, too, if there had been a full length shot so the true length of her hair could have been displayed.

She had a wonderful head of hair.