PDA

View Full Version : Oiled my DH's scalp!

Kristamommyx3
April 23rd, 2011, 08:38 PM
My husband has been suffering from a very dry scalp for a while now, and though he is scathingly brilliant, he won't take any proper actions to remedy his problem. So, today I chased him ( literally). Into the bathroom, cornered him and forced him to sit so I could massage his scalp with some organic coconut oil. Now, he is a man's man, and at first he yowled like an old cat, but then he quieted down, and after a while he declared that he did not "hate this" after all. Lol. I have a feeling I have another new CO junkie in the house... ;D

Kristamommyx3
April 23rd, 2011, 08:39 PM
....and yes, he actually ran from me when he saw me coming toward him with the oil! Lol

Cait_Mc
April 23rd, 2011, 09:24 PM
LOL! I can relate. My hubby runs whenever I talk to him about hair related anything, except showing him my new do's to see what he thinks. I think if I tried to corner him with oil, he'd throw me on the bed and make a run for it >.>

Adamia
April 23rd, 2011, 09:28 PM
Hahaha! This is so funny. I need to try this on my sister. :-D

HintOfMint
April 23rd, 2011, 09:35 PM
Hahahaha! Men are so funny. My mom sometimes rubs my scalp with coconut oil before a wash and it feels so good! Why would he run away from that???

JadeTigress
April 24th, 2011, 12:15 AM
This is great, I've been wanting to do the same thing to my fiance. I'm trying to figure out a good way to sneak my oil onto his head. I'm thinking I just need to do it while he's asleep. He freaks out and bolts whenever I try to make him smell "girly". :p

faerielady
April 24th, 2011, 12:16 AM
I just busted out laughing and scared the cat.

lillithnight
April 24th, 2011, 01:00 AM
I love this DGF would probly not run. She like having her hair washed, and when i comb it for her. This would probly tak a tiny bit of bribing though. :)

Dragon
April 24th, 2011, 01:02 AM
That is funny. At least he realises it isn't that bad now :)

Jomo
April 24th, 2011, 01:03 AM
This is great, I've been wanting to do the same thing to my fiance. I'm trying to figure out a good way to sneak my oil onto his head. I'm thinking I just need to do it while he's asleep. He freaks out and bolts whenever I try to make him smell "girly". :p

Maybe he'd be more amenable to trying it with olive oil first? ;p

Dragon
April 24th, 2011, 01:05 AM

Maybe sneak up behind him when he is sitting on the couch or out side.