PDA

View Full Version : tresemme products have biotin in them!

angela123
April 23rd, 2011, 11:44 AM
i have the flawless curl cream and was looking at the indgrediants and what do i see.... biotin... well i was just at walmart and wanted to see if it was just in the cream and it wasnt.. it was in the shampoo and condish.. so since it has biotin in them.. just wondering if it could actually promote hair growth.. oh and ladies suave condish the smaller bottles on sale at walmart for 84 cents!! time to go stock up!!!

anniebelle
April 23rd, 2011, 12:54 PM
84c is a good deal. :)

jojo
April 23rd, 2011, 12:58 PM
I personally think stuff like biotin in shampoos is gimmicky, biotin has to be ingested to be of benefit. You are basically just washing it off.

pepperminttea
April 23rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
I personally think stuff like biotin in shampoos is gimmicky, biotin has to be ingested to be of benefit. You are basically just washing it off.

I guess some could be absorbed through the scalp, but apart from that, I'm not convinced. Correct me if I'm wrong, is Tresemme 'cone-y? (Which could seal the Biotin out anyway?)

krissykins
April 23rd, 2011, 01:27 PM
The tresemme naturals line is cone free and those have biotin as well.

I think biotin on your hair (from products) is still good for it. That's why beer rinses are beneficial (correct me if I'm wrong).

kyandii
April 23rd, 2011, 01:28 PM
I guess some could be absorbed through the scalp, but apart from that, I'm not convinced. Correct me if I'm wrong, is Tresemme 'cone-y? (Which could seal the Biotin out anyway?)
the new one is 'cone and sulfate free. http://www.tresemme.com/Products/Naturals/