PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this Shampoo/Conditioner combo?

deepsuperficial
April 23rd, 2011, 10:55 AM
I've been doing some... lurking and see alot of people here like the triple nutrition conditioner which I am pleased to find out has no cones

I am a product junkie - I have tried most drugstore and higher end lines and have learned I need to have no sulfates/none-low cones. I have fine, fragile hair that craves moisture

I am thinking of pairing L'Oreal Eversleek Shampoo with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition conditioner

Has anyone tried these two together? Thoughts? Thanks!

Firefox7275
April 23rd, 2011, 11:15 AM
Welcome! :) I am pretty sure they have, have you sussed out the search function yet? It takes a bit of getting used to! Also have you found the Reviews section (clicky at the top of the page)?

deepsuperficial
April 23rd, 2011, 11:20 AM
Thank you! I am certainly no pro at the search function and didn't know there was a product review section.... I will check those out!

Firefox7275
April 23rd, 2011, 01:12 PM
I find the advanced search function easiest to manage, just click advanced then change 'search entire posts' to 'search titles only' - there are definitely threads on the range that includes Eversleek (also Everstrong and maybe Everpure??) and also on the Triple Nutrition. :)

pepperminttea
April 23rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
There's a thread on the conditioner here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=51832). :) The general feeling seems to be that it's nice for a heavy conditioner, but can make hair limp and lank if used too often.

jkrochet
April 23rd, 2011, 07:25 PM
the 2 in 1 combos make my hair very staticky, it's also hard to wet-comb my hair (it becomes very tangled)

Maelyssa
April 23rd, 2011, 07:58 PM
I've been using the whole Eversleek line & love it but I"ve got a big family all trying to use it so it has to be replaced quite regularly. I was just considering using the Triple Nutrition conditioner instead to save on money.
I won't get a chance to do this until the end of this week but if I do I'll let you know how it goes. If you try it sooner do post your results.
Good luck!

deepsuperficial
April 24th, 2011, 05:59 AM
I used Eversleek when it first came out and really liked it. The Garnier is definitely easier on the wallet though. I haven't used this combo yet - I want to do some research and use up some of the stuff I have but here is the ingredient comparison:

Eversleek Intense Smoothing:
Ingredients
Aqua (Water) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil) , Behentrimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Cetyl Esters , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Fragrance , Quaternium-87 , Isopropyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax) , Propylene Glycol , Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Fruit Oil) , Caprylyl Glycol , Benzoic Acid , Citric Acid , Argania Spinosa Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil) , Triethanolamine

Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner:
Ingredients
Aqua , Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Elaeis Guineensis Oil (Palm Oil) , Behentrimonium Chloride , Pyrus Malus Extract (Apple Fruit Extract) , Glycerin , Parfum (Fragrance) , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Niacinamide , Pyridoxine HCI , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter) , Citric Acid , Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Fruit Oil) , Saccharum Officinarum Extract , Extrait de Canne a Sucre , Benzyl Alcohol , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil) , Ribes Nigrum Oil (Black Currant Seed Oil) , Linalool , Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract (Lemon Peel Extract) , CI 19140 (Yellow 5) , Camellia Sinensis Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , CI 15985 (Yellow 6)