PDA

View Full Version : Aaargh...

rena
April 22nd, 2011, 08:48 PM
I just don't understand it...When my hair's dry, no one pays it any mind, but when its wet, everyone just HAS to touch it! WHY? WHY WHY WHY??! No one understands what they do when they touch my wet hair! The awful frizz they cause when they dishevel it while its drying! And then what I have to do to get it back under control! I honestly feel like hurting someone right now. (Not that I would, but thats how I really feel.)

Copasetic
April 22nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
How strange. I have never had anyone grab my hair when it is wet, but when it is curly people definitely do! It's so annoying.

TheBluffs
April 22nd, 2011, 10:36 PM
You may want to yell when they do:
STOP! Don't touch the hair, This is is personal square.
A little camp hummor there..

rena
April 22nd, 2011, 10:38 PM
How strange. I have never had anyone grab my hair when it is wet, but when it is curly people definitely do! It's so annoying.

I know right? When its dry its definitely soft and touchable, but definitely not anything special when wet. I don't get it :nono:.

rena
April 22nd, 2011, 10:41 PM
You may want to yell when they do:
STOP! Don't touch the hair, This is is personal square.
A little camp hummor there..

Yes, I SO want to do that! However, my dad (the perp) might not take too kindly to it. Its so unfair, can't make simple requests of him like that without him getting an attitude :(.

Sunny_side_up
April 23rd, 2011, 04:02 AM
When i lived at home dad liked to fluff up my hair, and yes i'd be annoyed and he'd find it funnier! Still does occasionally when i visit! Could be the shiny smooth look of wet hair thats just so enticing?!
Not sure, but i don't like people touching my hair generally, like while im working and someone likes the colour of my hairband and toches my whole head. I put it down to affection mostly, and don't react to it. I don't mind my mum touching my hair at all. She is my trusted trimmer:D

SwordWomanRiona
April 23rd, 2011, 04:51 AM
I would hate anyone touching my hair when wet, too. I'm rather touchy when my hair's wet, I just don't like the feeling :rolleyes:

jojo
April 23rd, 2011, 08:09 AM
dig them in the hand with a hair fork and shout "GER OFF!" they wont do it again :D

rchorr
April 23rd, 2011, 11:18 AM
I've not had that problem. I did have a male co-worker ask if my husband just petted my curly hair all day, though! LOL!

RCHORR'

Lostsoule77
April 23rd, 2011, 11:23 AM
Since it's your dad perhaps you could explain to him what it does to your hair and what you have to do to fix it.?. It might get him to stop, bore him, or make him have a hissy fit. You won't know until you try, but I think it's worth a shot. Good luck. :)

Kristamommyx3
April 23rd, 2011, 11:52 AM
I've never really had anyone try to touch my hair like that...maybe you are very approachable?? :D