PDA

View Full Version : Hello Newbie here!

bikerblue
June 16th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Hi everyone

I've been hanging round for about a year and finally decided it was time I joined. I've been reading all the good advice and put it into practice, my problem is that i can't seem to get my hair past BSL. I oil, I deep condition, I trim every 3 months (about 3/4 in) I s&d. My hair used to by stick straight but over the last 4 years has developed a weird wave which I hate. Also the last couple of inches of my hair look really thin. i'm getting really frustrated with it. Any advice would be most welcome.

LynnM
June 16th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Welcome! :)

Xandergrammy
June 16th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Hi bikerblue! Welcome! I don't have much advice other than to keep asking questions. Also, have you ever tried not trimming your hair for any length of time to see if you accumulate any length?

Curlsgirl
June 16th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Do you use heat or chemicals or brush? Those things would help a lot.

bikerblue
June 16th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Hi xandergrammy

Thanks for your reply, i haven't tried that but I think it might be the way to go!

Hi Curlsgirl
don't use any heated applicancies, chemicals occassional use a BBB, prehaps it's just my hair type.

Thanks for your advice

Islandgrrl
June 16th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Hi bikerblue. Welcome!

justgreen
June 16th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Hi and welcome to the boards!

My hair used to be like yours....I could never get past bra strap....the cuprit? Cones. Once I got the cones off, saw the 2" of damaged ends, cut them off and my hair started growing. I don't have to get haircuts anymore either. I get my ends dusted once a year.

suicides_eve
June 16th, 2008, 04:39 PM
hello
i am sure you will find all the information you will need from these great gals (and guys)