PDA

View Full Version : my new favorite oil...

bella77
April 22nd, 2011, 11:11 AM
is camellia oil. I have used argan, almond, olive and coconut, jojoba, grapeseed. The list goes on and on. I ordered some organic camellia from HennaSooq- thanks so much- and I fell in love! I loaded some up, pre co wash, and then literally a drop after and my hair was so smooth and shiny and silky, but not greasy looking or weighed down!!!:cheese::cheese::cheese:

a little goes a long way with this stuff and the bottle will last me forever!!! I even put it on my lashes with hopes of making them longer, we'll see in a few weeks how that goes!

Just wanted to share!!:D

MsBubbles
April 22nd, 2011, 12:27 PM
yay! I agree. It's nice and lightweight. I think it works especially well for finies.

CastaDiva
April 22nd, 2011, 12:35 PM
I love camellia oil too:) And as you say, a little goes a long way.

pelicano
April 22nd, 2011, 12:54 PM
I really like it too, although argan is still my favourite. :)

Chetanlaiho
April 22nd, 2011, 02:05 PM
I've been dying to try this one out but I can't find it anywhere where I live and I don't want to have to order yet another thing off the internet xD

jojo
April 22nd, 2011, 02:11 PM
it is a lovely oil, but expensive

bella77
April 22nd, 2011, 02:38 PM
it is a lovely oil, but expensive
look at the hennasooq site, I paid 11 dollars roughly for a good sized bottle, and I only need a drop to smooth down my hair, of course longer, thicker hair will need more, but I think less is more with oils.

McFearless
April 22nd, 2011, 07:47 PM
Oh no now I have to buy it. I recently tried grapeseed and it absorbs like no other. Luckily it isn't expensive.

|Xei
April 23rd, 2011, 04:49 AM
Camellia oil is love <3 I'm using the large sized one from Oshima, and I use it for regular oilings, heavy over-night oilings, in deep conditioning mixes, and sometimes for my skin as well. I got it more than a year and a half ago, and I still have a little less than half of the bottle left. There was a few months between then and now when I didn't use it, but even if I had used it consistently, I think I would still have some left. It's powerful stuff.