PDA

View Full Version : head and shoulders shampoo for hair growth?

angela123
April 21st, 2011, 11:32 PM
i heard it really works.. something about the poly whatever zinc in it.. just wondering has anyone else heard or have ever done this?

(i always post the most random stuff lol)

Darkhorse1
April 21st, 2011, 11:37 PM
I can't comment on growth, but I love it because it's great for my dandruff as well as my hair which is color treated :)

angela123
April 22nd, 2011, 12:01 AM
im effy on the color cause when it was blond it made it more brighter when it was dyed black.. the black faded.. lol

Siaraven
April 23rd, 2011, 02:19 PM
This site shows that a lot of people suffered from thinning and hairloss after using head and shoulders...

http://www.baldingblog.com/2005/12/14/head-shoulders-shampoo/

shikara
April 23rd, 2011, 05:03 PM
Hmmm, I didn't read the article about hairloss and thinning. That ingredient, I read, is very good for dry scalp and so maybe many things are happening at the 'soil' level to bring you closer to your maximum growth rate. My hair grows at a regular rate, but if I do just 10 minutes a day of even low aerobic activity, it grows much faster. I used Head n Shoulders for years, and didn't notice thinning/hairloss but I was not keeping as close a watch on it as I do now. My length seemed healthier on it, but I haven't been using it for a while now.

jkrochet
April 23rd, 2011, 07:03 PM
I'm not sure about hair growth, I use it about once a month though and it definitely makes my hair feel like it has more volume!!