PDA

View Full Version : Goody Gel Brush(Gelous Grip)Ionic

SarahBeth
April 21st, 2011, 10:27 PM
I just wanted to rave about my new brush. It's a Goody Gelous Grip bought at Wal-Mart. It's one of those ionic, frizz-free brushes. To quote the box"ionic for shiny, glossy, frizz-free hair". Anyway, I was rather skeptical, but I figured for $9.50, 2 pack combo, I would give it a try. I one must say, I'm rather impressed. It really has helped my frizz issue. So, I just wanted to share. Has anyone else tried this brush? If so, what do you think?

LornaDoone
April 22nd, 2011, 12:10 AM
I used to have one of those! I loved it. Mine was neon green. Actually, the neon green was the reason I bought it in the first place. I figured it would be harder to lose. :pinktongue: I didn't really pay attention to the other cool stuff (the fact that it was ionic, the comfortable squishy gel handle etc.) until I got it home. I liked it even more then.

Imagine my surprise that night when, after turning out the light, I discovered that my hairbrush had gained another level of coolness. It glowed in the dark! :D I think that hairbrush was officially the most awesome hairbrush I have ever owned. :cool:

I had to throw it out a few weeks ago. The squishy gel handle was starting to feel kind of sticky. I tried washing it off, but I think it was the gel itself that was breaking down. The brush itself was great. It lasted nearly three years, more than adequate for its price range. Usually, I lose a brush long before that. (The neon green did help!;) )

I mainly use wide tooth combs nowadays, but I would definitely consider getting another brush like that one. Especially if it glowed in the dark! :eyebrows:

SarahBeth
April 22nd, 2011, 08:20 AM
I used to have one of those! I loved it. Mine was neon green. Actually, the neon green was the reason I bought it in the first place. I figured it would be harder to lose. :pinktongue: I didn't really pay attention to the other cool stuff (the fact that it was ionic, the comfortable squishy gel handle etc.) until I got it home. I liked it even more then.

Imagine my surprise that night when, after turning out the light, I discovered that my hairbrush had gained another level of coolness. It glowed in the dark! :D I think that hairbrush was officially the most awesome hairbrush I have ever owned. :cool:

I had to throw it out a few weeks ago. The squishy gel handle was starting to feel kind of sticky. I tried washing it off, but I think it was the gel itself that was breaking down. The brush itself was great. It lasted nearly three years, more than adequate for its price range. Usually, I lose a brush long before that. (The neon green did help!;) )

I mainly use wide tooth combs nowadays, but I would definitely consider getting another brush like that one. Especially if it glowed in the dark! :eyebrows:

Cool, My is just plain black, but it's still a great brush!

KittyLost
April 23rd, 2011, 04:41 PM
I've seen them but been scepticle. I need a new brush so I may just take the plunge!

CurlAhead
April 23rd, 2011, 05:50 PM
We don't even have Wal-Mart! :(

TheBluffs
April 28th, 2011, 06:39 PM
I've had a crush like this, only it was Conair. It's a fantastic little tool, and fun to squish. Untill the gell gets out. :(