PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some long fine thin all one length hair inspirational pictures...

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Hi fellow LHC'ers, I've been trying to find some pictures of fine thin long hair that is all one length to inspire me and keep me on my journey to grow longer hair. The problem is I can't really find many pictures of fine thin longer hair that is all one length when I start searching. Instead I tend to find layered cuts or shorter cuts with that type of hair. While there are plenty of pictures of long thick hair that is all one length, I would love to see some inspirational pictures of finer thinner long hair that is all one length. Are there any out there? If you know of any could you please post pics for us fine haired thinnies trying to grow longer hair in need of some inspiration? TIA

heidihug
April 20th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Are you talking about pics of long, thin and fine hair that is blunt cut? That's what I would assume from what you wrote. How long is "long"? There are plenty of people here on LHC with long, thin and fine hair, but a lot of them have chosen to allow fairytale ends to develop. There are definitely quite a few, however, who have hair to waist or tailbone with a blunt cut. Take a gander at the "Thin and Fine" hair thread. You should find plenty of inspiration there! :)

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Are you talking about pics of long, thin and fine hair that is blunt cut? That's what I would assume from what you wrote. How long is "long"? There are plenty of people here on LHC with long, thin and fine hair, but a lot of them have chosen to allow fairytale ends to develop. There are definitely quite a few, however, who have hair to waist or tailbone with a blunt cut. Take a gander at the "Thin and Fine" hair thread. You should find plenty of inspiration there! :)

Yes, blunt cut, no layers, straight across or u shaped (is u shaped considered blunt too?). Anything past BSL is considered long to me, waist would be ideal :)

heidihug
April 20th, 2011, 11:09 AM
That's what I thought, CarpeDM. Here's the link to that thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=17115&highlight=thin+fine).

NouvelleNymphe2
April 20th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Did you check out this recent thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=69458)? The ballerina in the video has beautiful fine thin hair that is pretty much all one length at waist or hip!! I'll keep looking for others though as you might have already seen it.

torrilin
April 20th, 2011, 11:19 AM
It looks like apart from color, your hair is rather similar to Luxepiggy's. She's 1a/M/i, with hip length hair.

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Here is a link of what I would like to see in longer hair, this would be more attainable for me:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=long+fine+thin+hair&view=detail&id=D33FD2CF3443D22AB51A8428105A9321F3B6A709&first=31&FORM=IDFRIR

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Did you check out this recent thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=69458)? The ballerina in the video has beautiful fine thin hair that is pretty much all one length at waist or hip!! I'll keep looking for others though as you might have already seen it.

Oh yes I saw that and she has like ten times more hair than I could ever have!! :)

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 11:23 AM
That's what I thought, CarpeDM. Here's the link to that thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=17115&highlight=thin+fine).

Hi Heidihug, I live on that thread, but I'm still looking for some inspiration :)

NouvelleNymphe2
April 20th, 2011, 12:18 PM
What about Olivia Wilde (pic (http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1497990912/nm1312575))? She has very fine thin hair and keeps it fairly long. Perhaps you could find a pic where it's past BSL. She does wear bangs a lot though. Still beautiful fine thin hair. :)

ETA: Or how about young Carol Bouquet? Former James Bond Girl (http://i.models.com/feed/uploads/1100049945_orig_marl1.jpg):)

pinkbunny
April 20th, 2011, 12:37 PM
My hair is similar to your (OP's) hairtype, and I have a U-shape hemline (though sometimes it still looks fairytaled because it's thin). Feel free to peruse my albums... :)

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 12:45 PM
What about Olivia Wilde (pic (http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1497990912/nm1312575))? She has very fine thin hair and keeps it fairly long. Perhaps you could find a pic where it's past BSL. She does wear bangs a lot though. Still beautiful fine thin hair. :)

ETA: Or how about young Carol Bouquet? Former James Bond Girl (http://i.models.com/feed/uploads/1100049945_orig_marl1.jpg):)

Olivia's hair looks pretty thick to me, but I really like the Carol Bouquet one :cheese:

NouvelleNymphe2
April 20th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Hmm now that I look at her pic, I'm not sure if that's Carol Bouquet, although I found the pic when searching for hair pics using her name. Sorry for the confusion :o! Glad you like it though:cheese:.

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 12:51 PM
My hair is similar to your (OP's) hairtype, and I have a U-shape hemline (though sometimes it still looks fairytaled because it's thin). Feel free to peruse my albums... :)

Awesome Pinkbunny! I remember seeing your tree picture a while ago, but now that I am looking more closely at your pics we do have similar hair, thank you so much for posting (and inspiring)!!

Panth
April 20th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Have you seen DieSushiBitch's youtube channel?

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Hmm now that I look at her pic, I'm not sure if that's Carol Bouquet, although I found the pic when searching for hair pics using her name. Sorry for the confusion :o! Glad you like it though:cheese:.
LOL I do! Still thicker than mine, but close enough to be inspiring, I'm liking the thinner ends in the front :)

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Have you seen DieSushiBitch's youtube channel?

Yes I have seen her updo video's, she has lovely thinner hair, thanks for reminding me!

NouvelleNymphe2
April 20th, 2011, 12:57 PM
LOL I do! Still thicker than mine, but close enough to be inspiring, I'm liking the thinner ends in the front :)

Your hair is an optical illusion then because I think your hair looks thicker than that pic for sure!!:p I do like the pic though because it really is all one length.

Alvrodul
April 20th, 2011, 12:59 PM
My hair is creeping up on tailbone, and it is very fine. My hair is somewhat thicker than yours, though.
I don't have many length pics, mostly pictures of various updos (prominently featuring various hairtoys). Also none that are very recent, but I may get one of my neces to help me with taking some pictures during Eastertime. I hope you will find some inspiration there! :flower: Happy growing!

skyblue
April 20th, 2011, 01:11 PM
I had my son take this one today
Mind you I washed it this morning so
it's a little fluffy also I have no idea
whats happening there in the middle lol!!!
It looks like some critter is trying to peek through
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=7085&pictureid=100809

vanillabones
April 20th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Olivia's hair looks pretty thick to me, but I really like the Carol Bouquet one :cheese:

I am loving that pic!!! Very inspiring for me it's just my hair type/color :cheese:

Valdeon
April 20th, 2011, 01:42 PM
I had my son take this one today
Mind you I washed it this morning so
it's a little fluffy also I have no idea
whats happening there in the middle lol!!!
It looks like some critter is trying to peek through
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=7085&pictureid=100809

Very inspiring hair! It's hard to believe that it's i thickness. Looks like iii to me ;):p

skyblue
April 20th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Very inspiring hair! It's hard to believe that it's i thickness. Looks like iii to me ;):p
Thanks for saying so but looks can be deceiving lol
Today was wash day and it plumps up nice but by tomorrow
it will be really flat!:o

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 04:08 PM
"Thanks for saying so but looks can be deceiving lol"

I hear you! My hair looks thicker than it actually is.

Anje
April 20th, 2011, 04:13 PM
What kind of circumference do you have? I've got 2.5 inches. Wavier than yours, though

telegraph64
April 20th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I think my hair may be more of a i/ii than a full ii - I barely get two inches as a circumference. :( My hair does look thin and I can see through the ends if it is not all behind my shoulders, I do have bangs but they do not make a difference as they are not as heavy as I once thought.
I also have straight hair, too. I am still determining my hair type.

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 04:31 PM
What kind of circumference do you have? I've got 2.5 inches. Wavier than yours, though

It depends on if I have done cassia or some type of thickening, or if it is oily and limp, it can range from 2.75 to 2.25. The thing is I hardly have any hair in the front so from the back it looks thicker. All I ever really see is the thin front and I guess all the thickness is in the back hiding from me :uhh:

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 04:33 PM
My hair is creeping up on tailbone, and it is very fine. My hair is somewhat thicker than yours, though.
I don't have many length pics, mostly pictures of various updos (prominently featuring various hairtoys). Also none that are very recent, but I may get one of my neces to help me with taking some pictures during Eastertime. I hope you will find some inspiration there! :flower: Happy growing!

Thanks Alvrodul!

Jeni
April 20th, 2011, 04:50 PM
My circumference is about 2.5- 2.75 and I have straight fine hair...It mostly one length (the bangs are still trying to catch up to the rest of my length).....

ashke50
April 20th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Mine is about 2.5 to 2.75, and pretty much all one length as well.
CarpeDM, I always admire your sig pic - your hair looks so soft and thick and shiny!

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Mine is about 2.5 to 2.75, and pretty much all one length as well.
CarpeDM, I always admire your sig pic - your hair looks so soft and thick and shiny!

Thanks ashke50, that is super sweet.

MsBubbles
April 20th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Did you check out this recent thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=69458)? The ballerina in the video has beautiful fine thin hair that is pretty much all one length at waist or hip!!.

Oh dear! If that's fine and thin then mine is non-existent :p. I thought her hair was possibly medium coarseness and ii thickness, possibly iii. If her hair were F/ii I don't think it'd be nearly that thick, especially on the ends.

CarpeDM, you're welcome to look through my ratty-ends photos! :). I have 3" thickness, no matter what I do. I'd start naming usernames here but I'm afraid I'd leave somebody out and that's just depressing for those left out.

Kristamommyx3
April 20th, 2011, 07:03 PM
I have long thin fine hair, and it's just under BSL. It's a caramel blonde color and straight. I keep it all blunt across the back, and I slightly angle up the very front, because it is so fine around my face that it gives my hair a little more of a style. I just joined, so I'll post pictures when I can. :D. P.s. I would say that my pony tail is right at 2".

Mesmerise
April 20th, 2011, 07:19 PM
I'd also like to see waist length + pictures of women with hair less than 2.5"! Particularly to hip length. I mean... my hair looks okay to about BSL but looks stringy after that, so seeing BSL hair isn't all that inspiring (if you know what I mean... cause I can do that!). I'm aiming for hip length hair, but my hair is sort of depressingly thin and I hate the see through ends look!!

I think my biggest issue is taper though *sigh* so I guess if my ends thickened up to closer to the roots, then it wouldn't be all see through. However at the ends I doubt I have 1/2" of diameter!!!

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Oh dear! If that's fine and thin then mine is non-existent :p. I thought her hair was possibly medium coarseness and ii thickness, possibly iii. If her hair were F/ii I don't think it'd be nearly that thick, especially on the ends.

CarpeDM, you're welcome to look through my ratty-ends photos! :). I have 3" thickness, no matter what I do. I'd start naming usernames here but I'm afraid I'd leave somebody out and that's just depressing for those left out.

I know her hair is sooo gorgeous but her hair is totally out of my hair league, it might be fine but she has tons of it!

I will definitely take a look, thanks!

Lianna
April 20th, 2011, 08:03 PM
I just wanted to say I think your siggy is quite an inspiration, CarpeDM! And BSL is a nice length, and certainly an inspiration for some at shorter lenghts, so post BSL too!. :p

ETA: I don't know if you have searched members for F/i but there is more than 10 pages! o.O I'm sure you'll find some nice pictures.

CarpeDM
April 20th, 2011, 08:07 PM
I just wanted to say I think your siggy is quite an inspiration, CarpeDM! And BSL is a nice length, and certainly an inspiration for some at shorter lenghts, so post BSL too!. :p

Thanks Lianna:blossom: and yes please post pics of any longer lengths, I am not picky :)

torrilin
April 20th, 2011, 08:08 PM
It depends on if I have done cassia or some type of thickening, or if it is oily and limp, it can range from 2.75 to 2.25. The thing is I hardly have any hair in the front so from the back it looks thicker. All I ever really see is the thin front and I guess all the thickness is in the back hiding from me :uhh:

That's pretty much my thickness, and I ain't a i.

Luxepiggy's hair is not a lot longer than mine (hip vs my "can I call this waist?", so 4-6"), but she can easily do an updo where her hair is tied into two knot buns. It is flat out impossible for me to even *think* about that idea without another 12-18" of hair. Her knot buns are obviously much smaller than her fists. Mine? Border on bigger than my fist. She can do a knotted ponytail, and when I try, I have to turn it into a proper knot bun because the ponystub that hangs out isn't longer than the bun. Same thing goes for most other styles where we've both tried it. There's a lot of stuff she can do and I might not be able to do until classic.

I'm betting the problem isn't that your hair is terribly thin. It's that your hair is naturally straight, so it looks like real straight hair, and the "straight" hair that is in fashion right now is well... not straight hair at all. Curly hair that gets straightened doesn't act like natural straight hair. It has a lot more volume and movement.

Your hair isn't awful. Really!

CarpeDM
April 21st, 2011, 07:40 AM
So last night I'm searching on google for some more thin long hair pictures under images and what pops up? My siggy pic....Someone had lifted it off this site and posted it on google. :demon:

Valdeon
April 21st, 2011, 07:48 AM
So last night I'm searching on google for some more thin long hair pictures under images and what pops up? My siggy pic....Someone had lifted it off this site and posted it on google. :demon:

Gosh, I am so sorry this happenned. I really liked your siggy. It's a shame I will not see it anymore :(

HuggyBear
April 21st, 2011, 07:54 AM
I didn't think people could post images to Google. If your picture is publicly accessible such as on this site, Google's search picks it up . I found my profile pic on there when I searched my username.

It links back to this site.

growingpains
April 21st, 2011, 08:22 AM
My hair is very fine, especially at the front, and it's quite thin. I'm a ii, as in, my pony tail is a ii (3 inches), but I have about half that amount of hair once I get near my ends. The reasons are: a) I have side bangs; b) a few layers; c) s&d; and d) breakage and damage.

As per my sig pic to the left you can see that despite my not exactly thick hair I've managed to get a decent hemline. Granted, it's u-shaped. Frankly, I am finding with how fine my front hairs are, the current midback length and the see through ness the ends sometimes get, I prefer a healthy, blunt u shape, than a straight across blunt cut. I think that a straight blunt cut helps thinner hair look thicker, but it can be hard for us to get all hair to one length if we also have fine and long hair. Not saying it's impossible, just more difficult than for people with more resilient hair.

rags
April 21st, 2011, 08:36 AM
Wow, 2.5 to 2.75 isn't what I would call thin. According to the classifications, that's smack dab normal. My pony when my hair is longer, is 1.5 to 1.75. THAT is thin! :p I think your hair looks quite thick and not thin at all. <slinks off to ponder my evidently non-existent hair>

CarpeDM
April 21st, 2011, 09:16 AM
Gosh, I am so sorry this happenned. I really liked your siggy. It's a shame I will not see it anymore :(

Thanks Valdeon. I was thinking of switching it to my avatar, I'm not sure if your avatar pics can get lifted, I'm thinking no, but maybe I should ask a mod...actually I don't know how to contact a mod?

CarpeDM
April 21st, 2011, 10:02 AM
Wow, 2.5 to 2.75 isn't what I would call thin. According to the classifications, that's smack dab normal. My pony when my hair is longer, is 1.5 to 1.75. THAT is thin! :p I think your hair looks quite thick and not thin at all. <slinks off to ponder my evidently non-existent hair>

I think pictures can sometimes be decieving I would have thought from your pics that your hair was the same thickness as mine and it seems mine looks thicker than it is.

Anje
April 21st, 2011, 10:10 AM
Well, I'd agree that if you're 2.5-2.75", you're definitely not a i. You've got roughly twice as much hair (in terms of ponytail area) as someone with under a 2-inch ponytail, though I don't feel like doing the calculations right now.

Anyway, you're welcome to look at my pictures. I don't know that they're exactly inspiring, nor are there that many of them, but seeing that I have tailbone hair that's thinner than yours (and not exactly thick in the front either), it's probably the sort of thing you're after.

Valdeon
April 21st, 2011, 10:15 AM
Thanks Valdeon. I was thinking of switching it to my avatar, I'm not sure if your avatar pics can get lifted, I'm thinking no, but maybe I should ask a mod...actually I don't know how to contact a mod?

You are welcome. To contact a mod just open a new thread here: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

CarpeDM
April 21st, 2011, 10:17 AM
Well, I'd agree that if you're 2.5-2.75", you're definitely not a i. You've got roughly twice as much hair (in terms of ponytail area) as someone with under a 2-inch ponytail, though I don't feel like doing the calculations right now.

Anyway, you're welcome to look at my pictures. I don't know that they're exactly inspiring, nor are there that many of them, but seeing that I have tailbone hair that's thinner than yours (and not exactly thick in the front either), it's probably the sort of thing you're after.

Maybe I need to be hair typed. Oh it was 2.25 to 2.75 if that makes any difference. I think I might remeasure this weekend and see where I am again, I haven't done it for a few months.

CarpeDM
April 21st, 2011, 10:18 AM
You are welcome. To contact a mod just open a new thread here: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Thanks again Valdeon, much appreciated!

CarpeDM
April 21st, 2011, 01:22 PM
There are not too many celebrities with fine thinner hair, the only one that comes to mind is Kate Bosworth...

http://www.stylebistro.com/lookbook/Kate+Bosworth/IfVQVDHwO5r/Long+Hairstyles

MsBubbles
April 21st, 2011, 01:52 PM
There are not too many celebrities with fine thinner hair, the only one that comes to mind is Kate Bosworth...

I think more of them have thin hair than they lead us to believe. Cameron Diaz and Ellen Page both have thin, fine hair too, but thankfully neither one of them is into being what they're not. Well other than when they're acting, of course!

skyblue
April 21st, 2011, 02:14 PM
huh! I'd love to have that!! I am almost to 2 inches lol! I do have a lot of little short hairs so crossing the fingers that in time, if I'm really careful it could get a little thicker;)

CarpeDM
April 21st, 2011, 04:48 PM
huh! I'd love to have that!! I am almost to 2 inches lol! I do have a lot of little short hairs so crossing the fingers that in time, if I'm really careful it could get a little thicker;)

Now see if I didn't know any better I would think you had a thicker ponytail than me judging from your pics!!

Jeni
April 21st, 2011, 06:02 PM
Im with CarpeDm, I would have thought your hair, skyblue, was thicker then mine and I am between 2.5-2.75...I think its prob your waves. Oh how I envy those of y'all with waves, makes hair look thicker!

rags
April 21st, 2011, 06:27 PM
I think pictures can sometimes be decieving I would have thought from your pics that your hair was the same thickness as mine and it seems mine looks thicker than it is.

Yeah, if you're like me you never post the ones where your scalp shows through! :p I'll take 25 before I get one where I think my hair looks acceptable enough to post. Oh, and of course always with a dark shirt! :p

What is funny is when my hair was TB, I'd have buns smaller than some of the people here at SL!! Ah well. I can use small Ficcares! :D And my hair is never too heavy to put up! ;)

Babyfine
April 21st, 2011, 07:05 PM

I really like her hair-I like the one that comes up when you click on long styles-now THAT'S some hair I can relate to.
And as Ms. Bubbles said, Cameron Diaz is another one with very fine, thin hair-
and it looks good on her.

FoxRain
April 21st, 2011, 07:14 PM
Leelee Sobieski has rather fine long hair as well. She is one of my hair-idols.
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Joan-of-Arc-leelee-sobieski-321503_600_739.jpg

Anje
April 21st, 2011, 07:20 PM
Yeah, if you're like me you never post the ones where your scalp shows through! :p I'll take 25 before I get one where I think my hair looks acceptable enough to post. Oh, and of course always with a dark shirt! :p
Yes, the dark shirt is key! And dark pants....

luxepiggy
April 21st, 2011, 08:05 PM
Not quite fine, but I do have long & thin checked off (^(oo)^)

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6020&pictureid=89773

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6020&pictureid=97503

MsBubbles
April 22nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
Im with CarpeDm, .I think its prob your waves. Oh how I envy those of y'all with waves, makes hair look thicker!

This is something I have said to myself thousands of times!

CarpeDM
April 22nd, 2011, 09:31 AM
I really like her hair-I like the one that comes up when you click on long styles-now THAT'S some hair I can relate to.
And as Ms. Bubbles said, Cameron Diaz is another one with very fine, thin hair-
and it looks good on her.

Cameron Diaz is another good one, I wonder what her hair would look like without layers but longer...

Babyfine
April 22nd, 2011, 09:54 AM
My hair also looks thicker in pictures than it is in RL-
My hair is also thin in front-.though I'm working on thickening it up.
Sometimes I envy the straight, fine silky look, that some of you have.
Though waves can add volume on me- they sometimes clump into piece-y looking strings, too,which I have to comb through constantly.(or put up)

Babyfine
April 22nd, 2011, 09:58 AM
Cameron Diaz is another good one, I wonder what her hair would look like without layers but longer...

Yeah, that would be something to see.

WaitingSoLong
April 22nd, 2011, 11:40 AM
I have long, straight, blunt cut fine hair. It is 2.75" circumference tho I just found out I was doing that wrong. My hair looks MUCH thicker in pics than IRL. Going by people I know IRL, I have a medium thickness hair.

I will remeasure my circumference when my hair dries. I doubt wet hair will give an accurate result. Plus my bangs are included in my measurement so people with their bangs too short to include will seem to have thinner hair by measurement. You probably already know that.

CarpeDM
April 22nd, 2011, 05:48 PM
I have long, straight, blunt cut fine hair. It is 2.75" circumference tho I just found out I was doing that wrong. My hair looks MUCH thicker in pics than IRL. Going by people I know IRL, I have a medium thickness hair.

I will remeasure my circumference when my hair dries. I doubt wet hair will give an accurate result. Plus my bangs are included in my measurement so people with their bangs too short to include will seem to have thinner hair by measurement. You probably already know that.

In my opinion your hair is much thicker than mine especially in the front. How long did it take to get your hair so long? It is lovely by the way.

RetroKitten
April 23rd, 2011, 11:04 PM
Here's (http://fashionsnag.typepad.com) a blog I just found. I think she doesn't wear her waist - hip length hair any other way than down or in a ponytail, but she has fine hair and it's all one length (http://fashionsnag.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a7055dfd970b01538e016467970b-pi)!

JadeTigress
April 24th, 2011, 12:09 AM
It doesn't look like this anymore, but mine's pretty thin. It looks way thicker here than it actually is. I don't really know how that happened. :p But it is all one length.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/JadeTigress/000_1367.jpg

shikara
April 24th, 2011, 12:56 AM
i googled 'long thin fine hair images' and there were some that were truly inspiring!!

CarpeDM
April 24th, 2011, 08:59 AM
It doesn't look like this anymore, but mine's pretty thin. It looks way thicker here than it actually is. I don't really know how that happened. :p But it is all one length.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/JadeTigress/000_1367.jpg

Wow your hair looks awesome and super thick!!!

CarpeDM
April 24th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Here's (http://fashionsnag.typepad.com) a blog I just found. I think she doesn't wear her waist - hip length hair any other way than down or in a ponytail, but she has fine hair and it's all one length (http://fashionsnag.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a7055dfd970b01538e016467970b-pi)!

Thanks for posting, this gives me hope!!

Kwongdzu
April 24th, 2011, 09:25 AM

Wow! I've bookmarked this blog for inspiration while growing, thanks!

RitaPG
April 24th, 2011, 02:53 PM
I haven't read through all the comments, but seems to me this group is for you http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/group.php?groupid=87
:)

alyanna
April 24th, 2011, 03:31 PM

Nice! Good job posting that link!

This thread is really picking up. I've been on a high all day thinking about some of the recently posted pictures ... maybe my hair will be pretty long too!

vindo
May 9th, 2011, 02:17 AM
Yes I have seen her updo video's, she has lovely thinner hair, thanks for reminding me!

Especially after January 2010 my hair was down to a 2.9" circumference.
I think I usually noted the ups and downs in the video description :)

AuburnTresses
May 9th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Leelee Sobieski has rather fine long hair as well. She is one of my hair-idols.
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Joan-of-Arc-leelee-sobieski-321503_600_739.jpg
Wow. :agape: That's some beautiful hair!

Ermine
May 10th, 2011, 12:16 AM

Wow! That hair is incredible! What's even crazier is my hair could really look like that if I took utmost care of it. Mines also 1c, blonde (though I'm more ash blonde) and fairly thin. Great inspiration.

luthein
July 23rd, 2011, 08:34 PM
Dakota Fanning has gorgeous fine hair that is on the thinner side. Claire Danes is another woman who comes to mind. So beautiful!

MsBubbles
July 23rd, 2011, 08:50 PM
I missed that link that Retrokitten posted! Wow! Lovely photos. Outrageous shoes that I would probably sustain an injury in, but she looks great!

UP Lisa
August 24th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Well, mine is baby-fine, and certainly not thick. With time and patience, it can be done!:D