PDA

View Full Version : Joining from Utah

Utahsnoopy
April 18th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Hi all! I was searching Google yesterday for information on sleeping with long hair and I came across this forum How cool!

I have always wanted long hair, ever since I was a little girl in Hawai'i--I wanted to have hair just like the hula dancers... I started growing my hair out from shoulder length about four years ago. I'd say it's really, really close to my natural waist in length at the moment. I'm very pleased with how it looks. I haven't used blow dryers in years and only on VERY rare occasions do I use hot rollers or a straightener (for curling). Nor do I use any products other than shampoo, conditioner, or treatments.

I don't know any of the acronyms or terms yet but I'm searching for that thread so that I can study up on them and dive into research.

I look forward to "meeting" y'all and learning from those who have been there before.

Yes, I'm a Snoopaholic. ()"-)

Nae
April 18th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Welcome to the boards! And, so that you can figure out what we are talking about here is a link to all the abbreviations. Have fun! http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=10 The articles section is a great place to get started. You might check that out first. :cool:

RocketDog
April 18th, 2011, 06:01 PM
From another Utahn, here's a warm welcome to tLHC! Hope you find the information you're looking for :)

Dragon
April 18th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Welcome to LHC :)

krissykins
April 18th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Whaddup fellow Utahn! Welcome :D

Laurenji
April 18th, 2011, 10:47 PM
I don't think I ever realized actually how many members from Utah there are on here...too bad I'll be moving out of the state in a little bit. (Actually, it's not necessarily too bad that I'm moving out of the state, but too bad I didn't find out about all the Utah LHC members sooner.)

Anyways, hi, and welcome!

Utahsnoopy
April 20th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Thanks everyone!

Thank you Nae for the link to that thread. I went looking the other day and couldn't find it. I'm excited about all the new information available to me. :)

Lauren, I love your signature line. I often repeat it to myself when I'm not feeling like life has any joy. I wouldn't mind moving out of Utah, I was raised in Idaho and never expected to end up in Utah...