PDA

View Full Version : My growth so since september

Yasmine91
April 18th, 2011, 08:59 AM
I know it hasn't been a year yet but I have seen such significant growth and health in the past 8 months since I started being on LHCF and I thought I would like to share with you my progress :)

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6727&pictureid=89562
September

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6727&pictureid=100620

Some feedback would be great for maybe anything I need to address of take care of like trimming etc

Hope you are all reaching your long hair goals :)

bunzfan
April 18th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Its grown quite a bit well done:)

MonaLisa
April 18th, 2011, 09:16 AM
It's grown so much! And it's very nice and thick! :D Good to see! Congrats!

racrane
April 18th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Your hair definitely has grown so much! And it's gorgeous!

alwayssmiling
April 18th, 2011, 10:56 AM
You look like you are at BSL to me. If not you are certainly very nearly there. Well done thats a lot of growth in 6 months. What have you changed in your routine?

Loreley
April 18th, 2011, 11:21 AM
That's a lot of growth! Congratulations! :)

virgo75
April 18th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Wow! Congratulations on your great growth! :cheese:

Your hair looks very thick and healthy too. :agree:

What are you doing differently since September?
Whatever it is, it's really making a difference. :)

littlenvy
April 18th, 2011, 11:28 AM
WOW :) !! That is a lot of growth in such a short time!

Congrats. It looks lovely :)

Rocket22
April 18th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Wow Wee!!!!! fantastic!

*Rose Red*
April 18th, 2011, 11:36 AM
it really looks good!

soni92
April 18th, 2011, 11:41 AM
wow! this really inspires me! Im growing from SL to APL too!! hope to get there before 2012!!

Yozhik
April 18th, 2011, 11:51 AM
That's some great growth! Congratulations on your quick progress. :)

I wouldn't worry about trimming unless you 1) want to maintain a certain hemline 2) are noticing a lot of splits/damage.

When I joined LHC I didn't trim for a 17 months, and I got a huge amount of growth, so if you're looking to reach your goal quickly, then this is definitely an option. Of course, then I trimmed off about 2 inches (using feye's method), but I still have a lot of growth and am well beyond my initial goal of BSL. :D

Happy growing! :flower:

EricaLee83
April 18th, 2011, 01:14 PM
WOW! Great growth!! Thanks for sharing!

Sunny_side_up
April 18th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Your hair looks great, thats good growth and lovely volume:)

Slinks
April 18th, 2011, 01:52 PM
good growth !! :-)

Fufu
April 19th, 2011, 05:04 AM
Lots of growth :) Beautiful hair ^^

Mesmerise
April 19th, 2011, 05:25 AM
Wow that's some AMAZING growth! Imagine how your hair's going to look like by September this year!

Yasmine91
April 19th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Thank you so much everyone!

For those who've asked what I do differently, on my wash day, is my heavy oiling session. I mix Castor Oil, argan oil and coconut oil and drench my hair in it. I sleep with it overnight and wash out the next day. I have changed my shampoo and conditioners, I now use these bad boys Vatika shampoo and conditioner.

http://www.herbalbeautysalon.com/prodimages/DaburVatikaBaturalSweetAlmondMoisturizingShampoo.j pg

Very popular in the arab world, India and Pakistan. My hair has never felt so soft and strong. I also use their coconut hair oil brand :3

I always sleep with my hair tied up in a scarf, I make sure my hair is oiled after washing, and throughtout winter I didn't go out without a hat. Hence why it grew an inch in less than a month! :3

I definately recommend Vatika if you have dry and wirey hair like me. This helped me so much it's unreal :)

Dragon
April 19th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Great growth and it also looks great :)

bella77
April 19th, 2011, 06:14 AM
it has grown so much, looks really nice!!!

TheLionKing
April 19th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Wow Within the same time frame I think my hair as only grown an inch or so

CurlAhead
April 19th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Do you massage the oils into the scalp as well and where can you buy Vatika?? :D:D

saera
April 19th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Amazing growth!
I also use Vatika Hair Oil and it has strengthened my hair & reduced hair fall. I only use it once a week but I'll try the castor,argan & coconut oil too.

LittleOrca
April 19th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Congrats on your progress so far. :)

Yasmine91
April 19th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Då you massage the oils into the scalp as well and where can you buy Vatika?? :D:D

I don't actually massage the oil into my scalp, as I divide my hair into sections bit by bit, I apply the oil from the scalp to tip of the hair all over my head.

Vatika should be available in hair care shops, mostely in the african hair shops that sell weaves, wigs, hair waxes etc. However my mother asked them to start selling the shampoo and conditioner of vatika. You should go and ask your local store :)

Yasmine91
April 19th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Amazing growth!
I also use Vatika Hair Oil and it has strengthened my hair & reduced hair fall. I only use it once a week but I'll try the castor,argan & coconut oil too.

Cheers hun.

I've tried the vatika oil, but they made my hair quite..dry LOL dunno it didn't really work for me, the shampoo and conditioner however is amazing!

Argan Oil is quite hard to find, in some shops they dub it as Moroccan Oil, but they provide it in tiny viles for a huge price, total cheek!

jojo
April 19th, 2011, 07:10 PM
your hair is stunning!

I am in the U.K. too where did you find the vatika poo and condish? ive never seen these, ive tried the oil a few years back and loved it. I wouldn't mind trying this, does the condish have cones? TIA

Yasmine91
April 21st, 2011, 01:03 AM
your hair is stunning!

I am in the U.K. too where did you find the vatika poo and condish? ive never seen these, ive tried the oil a few years back and loved it. I wouldn't mind trying this, does the condish have cones? TIA

Last I checked, they have no cones :3

As for where you can get them, try a shop called Pak. It's a hair care shop, sell all kinds of hair stuff, wigs and weaves :)