PDA

View Full Version : Finaly a Rapunzel movie I respect!

TheBluffs
April 17th, 2011, 05:05 PM
With all the Rapunzel movies out there, Rapunzel has hair 90 meters past the floor. I was looking through my favorutie movie stash :D when I noticed that Rapunzel in 'Barbie and Rapunzel' has attaninable, relistic hair! It's floor length, and the party sequense hair is amazing! I posted the movie on youtube. I has 9 parts if anyone wants to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYBnfpRlmaw

MeganE
April 17th, 2011, 05:08 PM
I used to watch some of those Barbie movies with the little girls I babysat. I think they're really well done! Right up there with some of my favorite Disney movies. Thanks for sharing, I'm going to enjoy watching this. :)

Slinks
April 17th, 2011, 05:35 PM
hmmmmm .. lol, looks as tho I'm going to go down to the video store and hire these Barbie as "" dvds :-) looks like fun ..

MeganE
April 17th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Aw that was cute. Between LHC, Tangled, and this movie, I might be hooked on Rapunzel!

silkheart
April 17th, 2011, 07:31 PM
I've always admired Rapunzel! I can only dream of hair that long!

Pantsless Amy
April 17th, 2011, 07:49 PM
I'm drowning in little girls at my house, not only are three of my four children girls, but six of our seven pets are girls. We're big fans of the Barbie movies. I avoided them for a long time because of my natural aversion to all things "Barbie" but they are surprisingly well done. I love them. Rapunzel was watched on an endless loop but it has been a few years. Currently my three year old is perfecting her memorization of Barbie and the Princess and the Pauper. Maybe I can switch her over to Rapunzel * insert evil laugh here *

Slinks
April 18th, 2011, 02:07 PM
hmmmmm .. lol, looks as tho I'm going to go down to the video store and hire these Barbie as "" dvds :-) looks like fun ..

well I got out Rapunzel, 12 Dancing Princesses and Fair-topia :-) lol I wanted the Mermaid one but they didn't have it .. :D

TheBluffs
April 18th, 2011, 02:24 PM
well I got out Rapunzel, 12 Dancing Princesses and Fair-topia :-) lol I wanted the Mermaid one but they didn't have it .. :D

Isn't Barbie just fantastic? :D And 12 Dancing Princesses was a good one.

Slinks
April 21st, 2011, 04:30 AM
Isn't Barbie just fantastic? :D And 12 Dancing Princesses was a good one.

I came back to comment on the 12 Princesses ... :p

The 12 Dancing Princesses was the best movie of the 3 I hired out, I am going to buy it .. it was a fantastic movie, great graphics and fantastic good and evil story line and there are some noticable hair styles .. it was just a very enjoyable family film !!

:-)