View Full Version : Would you like to see my hair growth progress from the beginning till now?

BeccaAngel
April 16th, 2011, 08:35 PM
These are two pictures I made to show my Progress of hair growth from February 2010 till April 2011.:)

My hair progress: First page started here February 2010 to December 2010
http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx114/annalevion/1-2.jpg

My hair Progress: Second page started from January 2011 to April 2011

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx114/annalevion/2-2.jpg

Enjoy!

Miss Catrina
April 16th, 2011, 08:39 PM
I know it's contrary to what you're trying to accomplish, but oh my goodness, your hair looks cool in the top middle picture!

BeccaAngel
April 16th, 2011, 08:41 PM
I know it's contrary to what you're trying to accomplish, but oh my goodness, your hair looks cool in the top middle picture!
Thank you very much, I plan to keep growing it out and not colour it anymore.:)

selderon
April 16th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Wow! I love the progress. I can't help noticing what nicely shaped lips and what excellent cheekbones you have. Lucky girl!

BeccaAngel
April 16th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Wow! I love the progress. I can't help noticing what nicely shaped lips and what excellent cheekbones you have. Lucky girl!
Thank you much :)

Debra83
April 16th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Great progress!

MonaLisa
April 16th, 2011, 08:58 PM
looking forward to seeing you go looonger :) Tho some pics in first post are awesum!!!

christine1989
April 16th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Wow! It has grown so much! It's so shiny and thick looking inyour most recent pics- it will look stunning as it gets longer.

Fufu
April 16th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Oh whoa you are incredibly adventurous. I adore all your hairstyles, thanks for sharing.

Toadstool
April 17th, 2011, 01:38 AM
LOL I thought exactly the same!
Great growth progress, and patience too!
Can I ask you something? As someone who also loves "cool" hairstyles, do you still feel cool or whatever with less styled natural undyed hair? Does it affect how you view yourself?

Ishje
April 17th, 2011, 01:54 AM
you have had great growth! I think the shorter styles look great on you too!

Kwongdzu
April 17th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Beautiful! Congratulations and thanks for sharing-

jojo
April 17th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Your progress is excellent, so much growth in such little time.
Well done!

lapushka
April 17th, 2011, 08:00 AM
That's some fast growth! Congratulations!

BeccaAngel
April 17th, 2011, 09:35 AM
LOL I thought exactly the same!
Great growth progress, and patience too!
Can I ask you something? As someone who also loves "cool" hairstyles, do you still feel cool or whatever with less styled natural undyed hair? Does it affect how you view yourself?

For me its not about cool, its about doing something for me. A change can be good or bad, I like my hair as it is now better than before because I love more length. The only reason it ever got that short is because I was bored and I was getting rid of some damage. I wanted to start over. But now I'm pretty happy with what I have. My hair may be less styled, but it still looks good and healthy. That's all that matters to me right now.:)

BeccaAngel
April 17th, 2011, 09:37 AM
That's some fast growth! Congratulations!

Thank you much, I actually figured out my growth rate a couple months ago. Its about 5/8s of an inch a month so slightly over half of an inch. :)

spidermom
April 17th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Good growth!

NouvelleNymphe2
April 17th, 2011, 10:09 AM
You have a great growth rate! Happy growing, your hair looks fantastic!! :)

estelwen
April 17th, 2011, 10:09 AM
That was a sweet hairstyle you started with! Great job on the length. It looks healthy!

CurlAhead
April 17th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Nice growth, and I like the shine! :D And I totally agree with selderon :)

Jenn of Pence
April 17th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Would I like to see pics of growth progress? Always yes!!! Thanks for sharing!

I also agree previous comments about liking your previous, "cool" hairstyles, too...

For me its not about cool, its about doing something for me. A change can be good or bad, I like my hair as it is now better than before because I love more length. The only reason it ever got that short is because I was bored and I was getting rid of some damage. I wanted to start over. But now I'm pretty happy with what I have. My hair may be less styled, but it still looks good and healthy. That's all that matters to me right now.:)

...and I also agree that it's totally not always about "cool," either. :) I completely understand being bored; I've personally done dumb things to my hair because I was bored with it. I never chopped it or anything, but I caused a lot of damage with heat styling and stuff, which lead to having to trim a lot and ruining my overall growth. And, yeah, who cares if it's "styled" or not...it's natural and you love it, and it looks great. :)

Slinks
April 17th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Oh whoa you are incredibly adventurous. I adore all your hairstyles, thanks for sharing.

Yeah I thought this too :-) and your amazing "put together photos" artwork ..

arc691
April 17th, 2011, 03:15 PM
http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x472/andrearcolson/My%20Smilies/spring-weather-season-flower-smiley-emoticon-000403-facebook.gif Lookin' good!

Toffee20
April 18th, 2011, 02:41 PM
lovely pictures =)
I really like the editing too! very arty! :)

Freyariane
April 18th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Wow, it's crazy the difference between this year and last year!
You're in the right direction! Courage! :)

BeccaAngel
June 17th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Here's an update from the last time... I'm really close to that first goal which is 20 inches... only half an inch to go :) then on to my second goal woo!

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx114/annalevion/1lyBK-18v-1.jpg

Slinks
June 17th, 2011, 02:46 PM
my computer went a little side ways .. how did my reply to another thread end up in this one when I didn't even have it open .. ???

anyway good going Becca :-)

Red_Wednesday
June 17th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Love your hair collage:love:. Excellent progress!!!

tgagurl27
June 17th, 2011, 05:44 PM
woah it's grown heaps !!!!