PDA

View Full Version : I need something new.

Alexannee10
April 13th, 2011, 05:12 PM
... with my hair. I'm discouraged with it right now, and I want a new head for summer! The color isn't great, the lenght is awfull and there's no shine in it! I thinked of getting a new haircut, but NO WAY. I'll regret right after it. I don't want to henna, because i'm trying to grow out the previous henna. And I can't color my hair like I want, because of previous henna, and I don't want to break my hair.

I'm thinking about new bangs maybe? What's your suggestion?

And thanks for reading my complaint ! :grouphug:

MonaLisa
April 13th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Checked your photos, you are very beautiful and your hair is lovely! Give it some time..to see if it's just a temporary feeling maybe :)
You want something new...try with shoes or clothes ;)

And bangs hmm, I think they'd look good on you. And it's definitely new and fun and less ' harmful' than the cut or color changing.
Beware of the annoyance it will cause when you decide you don't want them anymore tho.

There is still some time until summer, so think about it for a while :p

Rocket22
April 13th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I think you are being way to hard on your poor hair :) It is shiny and beautiful and the length is great! (I could only wish) I would vote no on the bangs, I think you look great the way you are.. We all get in a funk and this too shall pass :) but of course this is only one opinion and what ever you decide to do will still be beautiful.

Alexannee10
April 13th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Maybe you two are right .. I'll do the "two weeks rule", and I'll see for the bangs !!

CarpeDM
April 13th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Yes I have to agree, your hair is stunning!

xoxophelia
April 13th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Our hair is kind of similar in some ways so I know how you feel (probably trying not to heat style, growing out color, probably old damage, about the same length/color is close too).

I just did a decent trim on my hair to at least freshen up the ends and make it more even but other than that waiting until towards the end of summer for any changes. I would suggest trying braid waves or bun waves to give you a little bit of a fresh feeling while you wait to decide on the bangs. A small trim sometimes helps too. If you want something wild there is always manic panic :)

motormuffin
April 13th, 2011, 07:01 PM
I think a trim always freshens things up. How about some colored clip-in hair? Maybe a cruise around youtube for a new updo? Maybe have a home spa day?

Alexannee10
April 19th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Thanks everyone :)
I just curled my hair with socks ^^ And I love the results !
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4087&pictureid=100732

selderon
April 19th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Ack! I love it! :D

Izae
April 19th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Your hair looks really good! :)

spidermom
April 19th, 2011, 11:09 AM
You might try a dab of shine serum or oil to add shine to the surface.

I find bangs most bothersome in the summer because they stick to my forehead if I'm at all sweaty. So I can't recommend bangs.