PDA

View Full Version : Longest Hair On LHC

joyfulheart18
April 12th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Who has the longest hair on LHC? If you think you do, post a picture! :)

Miss Catrina
April 12th, 2011, 07:03 PM
I was wondering this the other day. I'll be interested to see how this goes. It may be impossible to know, though - for example, someone may have the longest hair in inches, but someone else might have the longest hair relative to their height. (one person's APL is another person's BSL)

joyfulheart18
April 12th, 2011, 07:07 PM
That is a good point. Maybe there will be two "awards"...longest hair in relation to body, and longest hair in inches. :)

Nae
April 12th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Well it is not me, I have a few ideas of who it might be, I know we have members who are ankle and beyond so........yeah. :rockerdud

haibane
April 12th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Here's a pretty recent thread about this:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=53067

Apparently there are a few people with hair longer than floor. :agape:

gogirlanime
April 12th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Here's a pretty recent thread about this:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=53067

Apparently there are a few people with hair longer than floor. :agape:
THAT'S CRAZY!! I remember when I was like 4 years old I went to my salon and saw a woman with hair that long and she cut it to about mid back I was like, "mommy WOW she has REALLY long hair" haha

Beatnik Guy
April 13th, 2011, 03:57 PM
THAT'S CRAZY!!
The technical term is awesomelong, although crazylong is often also acceptable. There are a lot of members here with longer than knee-length. Hairstorm may be longest in actual terms and in body terms now. NicoleZoie modeled for Disney too. :rockerdud

AshNight1214
April 13th, 2011, 05:08 PM
THAT'S CRAZY!! I remember when I was like 4 years old I went to my salon and saw a woman with hair that long and she cut it to about mid back I was like, "mommy WOW she has REALLY long hair" haha

OMG!!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO SUCH A THING?!!!! I'd kill for floor length! :wail:

EdG
April 13th, 2011, 05:38 PM
I think the board's super-longhairs like to keep a low profile. :cool:

Let's just say that in the LHC meets that I have been to, it is not unusual to have 3-4 people in the "knee-length and beyond" group. :thudpile:
Ed

sameese79
June 1st, 2011, 11:06 PM
I usually just lurk. My hair is 80.5 inches long. I'm 5' 7" tall which means my hair is beyond floor length. I doubt that my hair is the longest on here, though. :couch:

Cowgirl16
June 1st, 2011, 11:27 PM
I usually just lurk. My hair is 80.5 inches long. I'm 5' 7" tall which means my hair is beyond floor length. I doubt that my hair is the longest on here, though. :couch:
I haven't seen anyone with longer hair on here ;)

bahoban
June 1st, 2011, 11:37 PM
hey sameese79 post a picture! I would love to see your lenght :D

squiggyflop
June 2nd, 2011, 01:42 AM
its not me for sure.. though my hair is often the longest in whatever room im in, if LHC was a big room, my hair would be in the short hair category

trolleypup
June 2nd, 2011, 01:58 AM
For various reasons, people with extremely long hair are often reticent about photo calls...especially in areas open to the entire internet.

jojo
June 2nd, 2011, 03:00 AM
I love looking and reading posts from the extreme lengths and totally understand them not wanting to post photo's; there are some pretty weird people out there!

I will probably never reach such lengths but I know when im feeling down about my hair if I go to the knee length thread, it always inspires me. I only want classic,not that I don't like extreme length hair but I think classic will probably be all i could handle!