PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or...

vanillabones
April 11th, 2011, 06:58 PM
...did I get some crazy growth?
I take hair pics once a month always in the week of the 14th..

I've had some major hair drama the past year you can read about it if you'd like on my profile. I found LHC at the end of January when I tried dying my bleach blonde extensions damaged hair to what I could remember my natural color being and needless to say.. my hair turned green :o

Anyway, I joined LHC that's what made me want virgin natural hair for the first time in my life. After experimenting with going conefree (as if with my damage) half of my head turned to splits and I had to S&D like half of my head crying all night :rolleyes: The results were so embarassing I wouldn't post my March pics in my album.

But really, to me at least, the change from March 14th to now seems kind of phenomenal coming from my hair standards ahaaaa :D
http://i55.tinypic.com/2zegg79.png
http://i51.tinypic.com/j5urnr.jpg

Either way I'm happy but I think this is more than average growth, at least for me. I haven't had healthy hair since my preteens and back then I didn't appreciate it.

:magic:

jesis
April 11th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Looks like some good growth to me! Just keep up whatever you are doing! :)

veronicaleah
April 11th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Great job! Keep up the good work! I'm off to s&d my hair actually! :)

vanillabones
April 11th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Yay thanks so much :) :) :) I'm not delusional. My poor dead hair is coming back to life.

Haha my S&Ds are more like huge uneven trims ;)

spidermom
April 11th, 2011, 07:49 PM
It looks like pretty good growth to me.

mrs_coffee
April 12th, 2011, 08:02 AM
It's filling in nicely!

Firefox7275
April 12th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Your hair is telling you it is HAPPY!! :D

vanillabones
April 12th, 2011, 08:11 AM
It makes me happy to make it happy :D I was crying every night a month ago.

AuburnTresses
April 12th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Your hair looks very nice. Keep doing whatever you're doing because it looks like you gotten great growth!

CarpeDM
April 12th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Keep up the good work!

2peasinapod
April 12th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Your hair looks great! You have good growth, and it looks a lot healthier, too. You'll be out of the awkward stage soon enough, and your hair will look even better. Whatever you're doing is obviously working! :)

vanillabones
April 12th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Aw yay thank you for the positive encouragements it makes me feel so much better having found the LHC support :)