PDA

View Full Version : Request for Updo Tutorials/Articles

FoxFire
March 12th, 2008, 08:51 PM
I am missing the old LHC with all it's tutorials and instructions on cool updo's. Hopefully it will one day be available for reference. Until then, it would be really nice to have some good instructions for the braids, buns and various other do's. I keep checking the articles area, but there is only one tutorial so far.

Could all you wise and experienced hair-folks post or re-post any and all hair styles (new or old) that you don't mind sharing?

I miss my updo fixes....a plain bun just isn't cutting it!

TIA

Xanthippe
March 12th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Is there a specific updo you were looking for? I'm sure someone would be able to help in the mean time until the archives are back. :) If you google around for articles and longhaircommunity, then you can still find some of the old articles as cached pages too.

rubyredslippers
March 13th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Personally, I'd be really interested to learn the Gibson Tuck. I've looked around on the internet for tutorials, but I haven't found any that show it step-by-step or have instructions that I can follow.

Are there any particular styles that you're looking for, Foxfire?

Stagecoach
March 13th, 2008, 05:40 AM
I have a basic cinna bun, a braided chinese bun and a tucked log roll tutorial up on my YouTube account.

Here! (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=PrairieSunrise)

artemis
March 13th, 2008, 06:17 AM
Every style I've ever learned came from www.longhairloom.com

FoxFire
March 13th, 2008, 06:47 AM
That's just the thing! I would go on there to get ideas of how to do my hair...I don't have any in mind exactly, I just need ideas!

I will check out longhiarloom.com and google to try to find old LHC articles. Thanks you guys!