PDA

View Full Version : Back To Blunt... one year difference (pics)

david
April 11th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Couldnt resist the title... :grin:

Anyway, I thought it was time for a progress update. I got my hair trimmed over the weekend after the results of my nightmare trim last summer. This nightmare involved me asking just for a simple trim/blunt cut. All went fine until the stylist decided to cut into it at the end without asking so I was left with the following:

http://www.chrisloganmusic.co.uk/july2010.jpg

Obviously I was gutted and it left me with layers that made styling awkward. So I had nothing left to do other than grow it out and get it cut back to blunt at a later date. So this weekend I decided the time was now and I went to try and get it back to a blunt cut. So unlike last time the stylist actually listened and told me everything she was going to do. In the end I didn't loose much length, around an inch. There is still a few of the nasty layers left so she told me to come back in a few months to get it all completely evened out. She said I would've had to loose allot of length to get it completely even... But overall a happy salon experience (seems to be a rare thing). Here's the results:

http://www.chrisloganmusic.co.uk/april2011.jpg

Note: this is the day after the trim so the straight blow dry has started to become slightly wavy.

xoerincolleen
April 11th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Your hair is beautiful, it looks so healthy!

Avital88
April 11th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Wow i love a blunt hemline! I think it looks already pretty good and your lenght is very beautiful too..

spidermom
April 11th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Wow; you've had a lot of growth. Your hair looks really good, although I must admit that I like the "before" picture the most.

nazzooyzo
April 11th, 2011, 10:36 AM
wow shiny hair!

Medievalmaniac
April 11th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Your hair looks fantastic! :thud: I'm having mad shine-envy!!!

Sundial
April 11th, 2011, 11:14 AM
I am glad the recent salon visit worked out for you! And congratulations on getting some of the layers removed :flower: major hair envy as usual :o

Aniah
April 11th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Your hemline is pretty! Is it just me or is your hair darker in the after shot?

bella77
April 11th, 2011, 11:16 AM
I also like the before picture, but you have to be happy with it!!!

Vorvolaka
April 11th, 2011, 02:29 PM
I think both look great and as long as you are happy then who cares?!

2peasinapod
April 11th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Wow! Your hair looks wonderful (so shiny!), and your ends look so thick and healthy! Good job! :)

Jenn of Pence
April 11th, 2011, 09:49 PM
-sigh-....I love looking at your hair. :crush:

gattina
April 11th, 2011, 10:01 PM
even your first hair cut wasn't bad, it is beautiful either way!

Slinks
April 11th, 2011, 10:09 PM
your hair is so nice and shiny .. I think that the blunt cut gave it a healthier look ..

Rafusen
April 11th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Both are very pretty and shiny! Congrats on reaching your blunt hemline. =D