PDA

View Full Version : My Conditioner FAIL!

VitaR86
April 11th, 2011, 09:34 AM
First and foremost, hi! :)
I've been on a hiatus from the LHC for about ... oh six months, give or take. I made a personal thread and ran into some not so nice LHCers. They were so rude that it made me not want to come back here, at all. But I'm back, and those rude people have been blocked. :cheese:

Anyways, onto my fail.

I've been CO-ing for about 9 months now. And my all time favorite conditioner is Garnier's Triple Nutrition (TN). About a month ago my husband needed to buy more shampoo. At the time, I still had a decent amount of TN left, but it was on sale so I grabbed it up too. Well, I finished my bottle of TN and went to grab the new one only to discover I bought the shampoo instead of the conditioner. :doh:

I was going to use it to clarify with, but it has cones in it too. I recently got my BFF into CO-ing too, so I can't give it to her. So poo, I'm stuck with it.

HintOfMint
April 11th, 2011, 10:14 AM
I've done the exact same thing, only I didn't realize I had bought the shampoo until I had globbed it on my hair and I was wondering why it was lathering so much. Ah well. They should really try to make the bottles look at least a little more different, haha.

Artsy
April 11th, 2011, 10:17 AM
If you like the smell, you can shower with it:) or make bubble bath;) I was COing for few month, but later CO stopped working for me, so some of my shampoos are finally getting used up now ;)

spidermom
April 11th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Doesn't the store accept returns? Whenever I buy something wrong, I take it back. I've never yet failed to get a refund.

VitaR86
April 11th, 2011, 10:30 AM
If you like the smell, you can shower with it:) or make bubble bath;) I was COing for few month, but later CO stopped working for me, so some of my shampoos are finally getting used up now ;)

Oh, that is a good idea. I do like the smell. I know some say they don't like it, but I do. I find it soothing.

GlassWidow
April 11th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Hi! The bubble bath idea is good...or you could always post it on the swap board. It might not get a response, but you'd never know unless you try. ;)