PDA

View Full Version : So my fiance is growin his hair?! :-o

error
April 9th, 2011, 04:12 PM
And its gorgeous! Who knew he had such thick spiral curls im jealous ! Lol but yeah this is how he always usually keeps his hair , either shaved or http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/deathORdie/THIS.jpg

and look at all this ! http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/deathORdie/100_6171.jpg what boggles my mind is it only took a few months to get like this ! Yeah were goofs he is inside a tree http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/deathORdie/100_6179.jpg I think he is enjoying the the care and attention I am giving it haha yep he lets me take care of it for him otherwise he would be rubbing a bar of irish spring all over it and calling it a day.:D P.S sorry some of the photos are gigantical!

selderon
April 9th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Awesome! He's quite handsome. You make a beautiful couple.

BTW, I love your skin. And your eyes. You have naturally what millions of women spend a fortune trying to create with makeup.

jojo
April 9th, 2011, 05:03 PM
I love your eyes too sort of exotic, he suits his hair anyway and who'd have thought curls!

Cute couple and so obviously in love!

error
April 9th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Thank you so much ! The complement means a lot because my pale complexion and my eye shape is what I was most picked on for ,growing up in school. <3 And yes hes a pretty guy lol we been together since we were 14 crazy right! Everyone told us we were too young to date but we are 23 now , gettin old and crusty together !

error
April 9th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks Jojo ! :->

wvgemini
April 9th, 2011, 06:03 PM
That's awesome! And you are absolutely beautiful :)

I love the tree pic, BTW. Too cute.

jaine
April 9th, 2011, 06:11 PM
You and your man are both gorgeous!! :)

Yozhik
April 9th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Thank you so much ! The complement means a lot because my pale complexion and my eye shape is what I was most picked on for ,growing up in school. <3 And yes hes a pretty guy lol we been together since we were 14 crazy right! Everyone told us we were too young to date but we are 23 now , gettin old and crusty together !

Awww! :inlove: :heart:

You two make a great couple! I think both shorter and longer hair suits him. :)

error
April 9th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Aww thank you every body , I will be sure to tell him when he gets home LOL :->

LittleOrca
April 9th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Aww :) The couple that grows together...

Hehe, how long is he going?

elbow chic
April 9th, 2011, 09:45 PM
What a beautiful couple!

(I totally have a pet theory about the mutual attraction between blue/green eyed people and hazel/brown eyed people.)

DH had long hair back before I knew him; that's pretty much one of the only things I think I'd like to have "back" about his younger self. He's quite bald now, in his forties.

Rock it while you can, fellas!

error
April 11th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Aww thank you! And to little orca , ya know i am not sure how long he wants to grow it yet he seems pretty excited about growing it out though , sucha goober. Lol

peronella
April 11th, 2011, 11:36 PM
How cute you guys are! And his hair is lovely (is that a nice thing to call a boy's hair? :D)

I know how you feel about being jealous though, my DBF has the most gorgeous thick dark glossy curls. Of course, I use the term jealous in the most loving way. I adore his hair. When I first met him it was bsl, but he cut it back to above chin length (Still beautiful) and now its hovering around shoulder, while he decides if he wants to cut it or grow it out again.

If your boy keeps growing post more pics! I'd love to see it as it gets longer.