PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from a newbie!

epigrrl
April 9th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Hello! I've been lurking here for a few weeks and finally signed up. I have "flip length" hair between chin and shoulder length. I still need to learn more about hair types, but I have straight, thick, but finely textured hair. I had long hair as a child, but chopped it off at age 15---and since then, I can't get past this awkward point without cutting it back to a pixie or bob. Well, I'm finally ready to really grow it out (first goal is BSL). I hope that reading the info and stories here might help keep me going toward that goal :)

Xandergrammy
April 9th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Welcome, epigrrl. Just go exploring on The Mane Forum and others and you'll get all kinds of inspiration. :flowers:

pixiestar
April 10th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Hello! I've been lurking here for a few weeks and finally signed up. I have "flip length" hair between chin and shoulder length. I still need to learn more about hair types, but I have straight, thick, but finely textured hair. I had long hair as a child, but chopped it off at age 15---and since then, I can't get past this awkward point without cutting it back to a pixie or bob. Well, I'm finally ready to really grow it out (first goal is BSL). I hope that reading the info and stories here might help keep me going toward that goal :)

Hi epigrrl, I know what you mean:) mines on turning up on shoulders now length, what I call long bob length. I am growing out a short bob. Usually when it gets to this length its starts to irritate and I cut it off again. But coming on here and seeing all the beautiful hair really helps:D My first goal is also bsl:poot:

JamieLeigh
April 10th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Welcome, epigrrl! I hope you find everything you're looking for, we're glad to have you aboard. :flower: