PDA

View Full Version : Meet My Sister (Photos Inside!)

Snowymoon
June 14th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Today was my birthday (:D), and my sister came to visit. Her hair is FOUR times as thick as mine, and it is quite lovely, I must say (envy, envy). I had fun helping her do an S&D while sitting in the sun and chatting, and then we decided to take some hair photos to share (I really want to show off how pretty her hair is).

She says she does not like her hair too long, but I LOVE IT. :hollie:Her long hair was what made me want to grown mine in the first place. You should have seen it when it was at tailbone length. :D

Well, it is still gorgeous, and here is a photo to prove it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Snowymoon14/06-14-2008SisterHair2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Snowymoon14/06-14-2008SisterHair.jpg

To be continued...

Snowymoon
June 14th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Then I showed her how to use hair sticks and make a basic cinnamon bun. Her bun is HUGE. I am so envious of her hair thickness. I bet it is III.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Snowymoon14/06-14-2008SisterHair3.jpg

And here we are together.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Snowymoon14/06-14-2008MyHair.jpg

I am the short one. :lol:

She says she is going to join here, and I hope she does. I also hope she decides to grow her hair longer, but either way, she is beautiful and I love her. :heartbeat:

DavidN
June 14th, 2008, 06:27 PM
First of all, I would like to wish you a VERY Happy Birthday, Snowy, and I hope you had a wonderful day.:cake::magic:

It seems you did have a wonderful day, since you had the opportunity to spend it with your sister, and it is true that she has the most beautiful hair. Thank you for sharing these delightful photo of her hair, and also of the two of you, and once again, Happy Birthday to you.:flowers:

Aso, I hope she DOES join the LHC!

Mrs_Zombie
June 14th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Gorgeous hair!! Both of you!! Just....WOW:thudpile::bowtome:

Oh my goodness, i can't believe i forgot to wish you a VERY VERY VERY happy birthday!! Hope it was a good one :flower:

MissHair
June 14th, 2008, 06:29 PM
WOw what a nice picture of the two of you together. Please convince her to grow her hair long, maybe you can inspire her, you'll look like twins!!!

Snowymoon
June 14th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Oh thank you. But as far as twins go, her hair is MUCH thicker. Trust me. After putting her hair in a bun, I feel naked when I touch my own. :lol:

Shadow Walker
June 14th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Happy birthday Snowymoon!

Your sister has fantastic hair, it looks really well taken care of and I hope she decides to grow it longer. Yours looks really thick and healty too!

Curlsgirl
June 14th, 2008, 06:41 PM
That is so sweet!!! Both of you have drop dead gorgeous hair and very thud-worthy!!! :thud:

Also happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

spidermom
June 14th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Beeyooteefull! In the pictures, I can't tell that her hair is thicker. Are the colors the same? They appear to be so on my monitor.

Happy birthday month!

Forever_Sophie
June 14th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Happy birthday!! :)

Oh, her hair is GORGEOUS!!!! I love it.

holycannoli
June 14th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Wow, that is some dazzling hair on both of you!!
You have really taken care of it. :]

darkwaves
June 14th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Happy birthday! You both have gorgeous hair.

(I hope your sister joins.)

Angellen
June 14th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Wow~! Too stunning heads of hair in one family! And I agree with what was said above--you really can't see any difference in thickness.

Happy birthday!!!

AutumnLeaves
June 14th, 2008, 06:54 PM
I agree; you both have lovely heads of hair and the exact same color too! And such cute figures as well! I have to say that it is so nice hearing one say that they love their sister. I wish my own daughters would do that. And a most HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Snowymoon!

Misso
June 14th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Very beautiful hair both of you. And the resemblance is amazing. We are three sisters in my family and each one of us has a total different hair type and color.

Hope you had a nice birthday.

Snowymoon
June 14th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Okay.

We decided to measure hair thickness.

My sister's hair is 31 inches long. The surprise for me was, our ponytail thickness is exactly the same at 3-3/4 inches. :p

Joy!

:joy:

She does not believe me when I tell her her hair is pretty, and I don't believe her when she tells me my hair is as thick as hers. :lol:

I guess we both get to be wrong in a very good way. :happydance:

Snowymoon
June 14th, 2008, 07:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Snowymoon14/06-14-2008OurHair.jpg

Our ponytails that we used to measure. :cool:

Yes, I do believe our color is the same.

Thanks for all the kind replies. I hope she joins so she can post here too. :D

spidermom
June 14th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Now there's a pair of gorgeous ponytails! I knew it; I just knew it! Her hair is not thicker! You have hairorexia, SM.

Indigo Girl
June 14th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Happy birthday! :cake:

Beautiful matching heads of hair. :) Your post reminds me of my sister and I - though her hair is darker than mine, we have the same body and texture to our hair. I love the pics!

Lixie
June 14th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Hope you had a great birthday, Snowymoon. Both you and your sister have absolutely beautiful hair! :thud:

Sherri
June 14th, 2008, 07:19 PM
You two look great and i love the ponies. i can't wait till my hair gets as long as yours. The color is just as pretty.

yogachic
June 14th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Your hair colors are almost exact. Beautiful!

BrianaFineHair
June 14th, 2008, 07:21 PM
I agree with everyone - you both have beautiful hair!

I also want to mention that I have always wanted a sister. I think it's so sweet that you two love each other and are close. :)

busnutmedic
June 14th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Happy birthday! And great photos :D

Bonnie

Paniscus
June 14th, 2008, 07:23 PM
What a lovely thread Snowymoon! You're right, your sister's hair is very pretty. Then again, why wouldn't it be? Just look at yours!!! :flower:

I think the illusion of her hair being thicker, could be due to the fact that your hair is longer. When my hair was shorter, it looked thicker some how. :hmm:

By the way, Happy Birthday!!

frizzinator
June 14th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Happy Birthday to both of you! You can never have too much gorgeous hair.

Edited: Oops! I misread, I thought you were twins...but you are hair twins! Happy Birthday Snowymoon!

Lady Godiva
June 14th, 2008, 07:30 PM
This is so adorable, this thread. What a beautiful birthday present that you have given us. I love your spirit, my friend, but then you know that. :wink: Happy birthday to you!

To Snowy's sister, you have beautiful hair. You've done a great job caring for it, and thank you so much for allowing us to delight in it, too! If you do join up here, welcome!

SilverLocks
June 14th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Happy Birthday Snowy, it still is for a few hours more!!!! :toast:
May your new year be blessed with abundance.

How lucky you are to have your sis visit and she does have gorgeous hair. No need for hair envy though, you are still a goddess/one with another goddess sister. I hope she decides to join. :flower:

Snowymoon
June 14th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Oh my goodness, thank you. :smooch:

You all are the best. :D I just had to share these pictures with you so you can see how pretty I know my sister is. :agree:

justgreen
June 14th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Oh thank you so much for sharing those photos! Both of you have gorgeous hair! Snowy, yours has REALLY grown!

shelleybean
June 14th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Happy Birthday Snowy! :cake: You and your sister have gorgeous hair!! I can't believe how long and beautiful your hair is, amazing, it's grown so much since you joined LHC. :)

catfish
June 14th, 2008, 07:35 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cake::hollie: Your sis does have lovely hair and so do you. Thanks for sharing:D

Silver Strands
June 14th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Happy Birthday Snowy!
You and your sister have fantastic hair genes.
I love how the color matches and your sister has taken very good
care of her hair for not being a member here.

Yours is beautiful as always.
Hope you had a wonderful day!

Mitzy
June 14th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Your hair is gorgeous, both of you! How cool that you are the same color. I have almost black hair and my sister's hair is paper white! Hers is way longer than mine.

Happy birthday, too. And many more to come!!!

Shorty89
June 14th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Happy birthday! Both of you have similar hair. You are two gorgeous people!

SweetPea88
June 14th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Happy birthday! :cake: :cheer:

Both of you have incredibly gorgeous hair!

coppercurls
June 14th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Happy Birthday!

You & your sister both have great heads of hair. Very thud worthy!:thudpile:

Kleis
June 14th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Aww, cute pictures! Happy birthday and wow...you BOTH have gorgeous hair. Somehow, showing it off together makes it even more amazing.

Teacherbear
June 14th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Happy birthday and what a sweet tribute to your sister! Your hair and hers are so very close in coloring! Absolutely beautiful!

morningstar
June 14th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Hi snowy and another Birthday wish to you! :smooch: I am glad your day was super duper. Your sister does have some beautiful hair and my first reaction was that you both have the same color. I hope you sister joins and gets the support she needs to see how gorgeous it is. :)

Snowymoon
June 14th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Thank you. :flowers:

It really was a wonderful birthday. :cake::beercheer:

Snowymoon
June 14th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I really hope she joins here too. This is a great place for learning and growing, establishing friendships, and oh yeah, growing hair too :lol:; I think she will fit right in. :D

psvzum
June 14th, 2008, 09:47 PM
You both have GORGOUS hair!!!!! Thanks for posting the photo's and Happy Birthday : )

Pegasus Marsters
June 14th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Happy Birthday Snowy! You and your sister both have beautiful hair!

(Pssst, did you know you're one of my hair idols?)

Snowymoon
June 14th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Pegs, my wonderful wifey, you! :smooch: I have not been around much lately, and you have been missed. :flowers:

tiny_teesha
June 14th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Both of you have such beautiful hair but i must say your hair looks just as thick as hers.

Starr
June 15th, 2008, 12:34 AM
Happy birthday Snowy! I'm glad you had a wonderful day!

Both of you have absolutely beautiful hair! Thank you for sharing.

goldenwaves
June 15th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Happy birthday! Yes her hair is gorgeous, and so is yours!

almudena
June 15th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Happy birthday Snowymoon!!!

You both have incredibly beautiful hair. Thanks for sharing :flower:

sahiba
June 15th, 2008, 01:06 AM
A very happy birthday from me too :flowers: . And don't envy your sister's hair because yours are equally beautiful :)

Unofficial_Rose
June 15th, 2008, 01:41 AM
Happy Birthday Snowymoon :cheer: (whose SMT has averted many a trim/bad hair day etc!)

Now I have major hair envy! I bet the two of you turn some heads when you are out and about together :toast:

forgetmenotak
June 15th, 2008, 01:57 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Snowy! You and your sister both have beautiful hair!

sandrak
June 15th, 2008, 03:27 AM
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! You and your sister have absolutely beautiful hair. Thank you for sharing the photos!

eadwine
June 15th, 2008, 03:35 AM
You two look gorgeous, and wow what a bun! :D

Shiin
June 15th, 2008, 03:39 AM
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Snowy! You and your sister have such gorgeous hair! :flower:

k_hepburn
June 15th, 2008, 03:58 AM
A slightly belated happy birthday from me, too.

Both your and your sister's hair is gorgeous - and strikingly similar. I just love those natural highlights in your her. The bun you created for her looks fantastic, too - it might just have gone some way to convincing her just how good long hair looks on her!

Greetings

katharine

eresh
June 15th, 2008, 04:32 AM
I hope you had a happy birthday :-)
Great photo of the 2 of you together!

Carina
June 15th, 2008, 06:03 AM
Happy birthday:cake::magic:.I think you have beautiful hair the both of you:thudpile:.I hope your sister joins the lhc soon.

Boon
June 15th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Hope you had a happy birthday! :flower:

You both have really beautiful, thick hair... you must have good "hair-genes" in your family! :lol:

Snowymoon
June 15th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Thank you all so much. :crush: You all are the very best. :love: I can't wait for her to join. She is as smart as she is pretty. :thumbsup:

n3m3sis42
June 15th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Happy birthday, Snowymoon! As everyone else here has already said, you and your sister both have gorgeous hair. :)

JessTheMess
June 15th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Wow both of you have beautiful hair!!!!:cheese:

Poolsoflaughter
June 15th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Yup, you found your "hair twin" :lol:..but seriously, great hair/hair care runs in your family!

Velvettt
June 15th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Late to the party as usual, but belated Happy Birthday, Snowy!

If I had just seen the pic of your sister without you beside her, I'd have been wondering why you cut your hair without telling us. Wow! Talk about a family resemblance. Well, from the back, anyway.
:thudpile:

harpgal
June 15th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Hopefully, you had a marvelous Birthday, Snowy!

Your sister's hair is very beautiful. She is very blessed. So are you!

getoffmyskittle
June 15th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Okay.

We decided to measure hair thickness.

My sister's hair is 31 inches long. The surprise for me was, our ponytail thickness is exactly the same at 3-3/4 inches. :p

Joy!

:joy:

This just made me LOL. :silly:

You and your sister both have really beautiful hair! :grin:

Xandergrammy
June 15th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Happy Birthday, Snowy!!! Your sister's hair is beautiful, but I think yours looks just as thick. Either way, you both have beautiful hair and you're so lucky to have each other.

Snowymoon
June 15th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Skittles, :grouphug: :smooch:

:lol:

Yeah, I think we have good hair genes. :cool: Our father has thick, black, wavy hair (2C) and our mother has more fine, more blonde hair with hints of red in there. We do have some cousins and a great aunt with fire red hair too. We got a mixed bag in the hair-gene department. I think our personal mix brought out natural highlights and enhanced the red undertones. We both like it. :D In fact, my sister's natural, long hair also inspired me to quit coloring my hair (I used to color my hair). I remember admiring how beautiful her natural color was and then thinking, "Hey, we have the same hair. If it looks good on her, it will look good on me." :misskim: That is when I quit the color. She is very inspiring. :D

And as far as the bods go, :lol:, I have always said we are carbon copies of each other, but I am just shorter. We do have our differences though. My sister has a LOVELY face...she gets told she looks like Natalie Portman (http://images.google.com/images?ndsp=18&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=natalie+portman&start=0&sa=N) a lot, and I get told I resemble Christina Applegate (http://images.google.com/images?q=christina%20applegate&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi).

kwaniesiam
June 15th, 2008, 11:00 AM
:thud:

Happy birthday Snowy, and I must say your family has awesome genes for beautiful hair :flowers:

Speedbump
June 15th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Wow! :thud: I knew your sister had great hair based on her pony tail in person, but WOW! :thud: It's just beautiful and obviously well-cared for.

I hope she joins because Snowy's sister is so nice and she would fit right in around here. She really is a longhair, from the inside out. Y'all would like her.

Oh yeah: Happy Birthday all over again, GF! You're lookin' good! :cheese::gift::cake:

Sakura07
June 15th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Your sister has amazing hair. It looks so thick and healthy. The picture of you two together is very pretty. It seems your hair is very similar in color and texture. If I didn't know any better I would have thought you were twins from behind. :)

Chamomile betty
June 15th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Beautiful hair!
You both have wonderful hair.

Happy belated Bday too.

Thanks for sharing.

SHELIAANN1969
June 15th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Bauutiful! And you two have exactly the same color, amazing! Lovely, happy belated Birthday.

Tap Dancer
June 16th, 2008, 05:00 PM
You both have gorgeous hair! I can't see a difference in thickness in those pics. If her hair is thicker than yours, it doesn't look like it's much thicker.

Patrycja
June 16th, 2008, 05:18 PM
what beeeeauutiful heads of hair! Now I'm jealous of Snowy and her lovely sis :) Hopefully we'll all have the honor of meeting her on here :flowers:

Happy Birthday Snowy-The Great Creator of the Famous SMT!!!!!!!!!!! :cake: :magic:

goldilocks
June 16th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Happy belated B'Day, Snowy. The first picture I saw was amazing. Your hair color and your sisters are exactly the same such a beautiful color. Like flowing silk. Such hair envy here I am GREEN with envy. If I could only have hair as nice as both of yours. Hope your day was great.

brok3nwings
June 16th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Oh those are beautiful haircolours !! I hope you enjoyed your birthday !!!
Ah...
you should not feel naked ...eheh...you have a LOT of hair! ;)

ljc
June 17th, 2008, 02:09 PM
gorgeous X 2:)

jojo
June 17th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Happy birthday Snowymoon! and I agree you both have identical hair, both beautiful!

jessie58
June 17th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Oh drat, I forgot to leave a comment here the other day.

First of all Happy Birthday to you Snowy.

It's incredible how alike you and your sister are hairwise. The same beautiful hair and shade of hair too.

It would be so nice to have another Snowymoon family member here, if she were to join.

nissamholtz
June 18th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Wow. You both have great looking hair.