PDA

View Full Version : Whoa (Bill & Ted style)

Gwen
April 9th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Ok, so I've been wearing my hair up for just over a month now because I had it cut into a long bob in Feb. and hated it. Well, I finally wore it down today (blow-dried & straightened for the first time since I had it cut) and WHOA. My hair looks and feels so much longer! I had my hair cut to my collar bone, and now it's more than half an inch (or more) past that.

I loved the surprise when I took my hair down! Anyone else have this experience too?

Gwen

pepperminttea
April 9th, 2011, 02:47 PM
This is the exact reason I love benign neglect. :D It's such a pleasant feeling to realise your hair's that bit longer than you thought.

CurlyCreature
April 9th, 2011, 03:04 PM
What a delightful surprise! Reminds me of that old saying "A watched pot never boils"
You hair always seems to grow *slower* when your obsessing about it huh, but leave it be.. and tada! ;)

selderon
April 9th, 2011, 05:11 PM
I've just had the same experience. Isn't it a great feeling?

I've been wearing my hair up for almost four weeks now. A couple weeks ago, I discovered that my sock bun resulted in a giant fan of ends that I couldn't quite manage. It didn't occur to me until today when a larger sock bun worked beautifully that my previous trouble is because my hair grew!

jojo
April 9th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Yes me! its a great feeling isnt it?

Slinks
April 9th, 2011, 06:56 PM
First thing I thought when I saw the topic was 69 Dude !!! lol, now to read the thread :-)

Slinks
April 9th, 2011, 06:58 PM
I loved the surprise when I took my hair down! Anyone else have this experience too?

Gwen

now to answer .. yes I have .. I also feel that my hair is longer if I wear it up in a half updo :shrug: but don't cha just love surprises :-)

and I LOVE Bil and Ted :rolleyes: