PDA

View Full Version : ACV rinse with cones?

krissykins
April 8th, 2011, 09:02 AM
So I think I'm going to start cones again on the bottom half of my length this summer to:

a) destash my previous coney products (I have so many :thud: it's ridiculous);
b) protect my hair from damage:
-chlorine damage from swimming
-tangle damage shudder:;
c) tame my ends without jojoba oil because of the shortage :(

Now, I do like a good ACV rinse. Does anyone do them with cones? Do you find that it helps with anything? I'm going to try it anyway, since it will make the cone-free portions happy, but I do wonder what other people's experiences are with using cones and ACV together :flower:

monsterna
April 8th, 2011, 09:12 AM
I always use a coney conditioner after an ACV rinse. I hate to just leave the shower with the ACV in and nothing else. It's been good so far. It just helps make it softer and less tangled. I'm a cone junkie....

krissykins
April 8th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the input :D we like the sound of soft and less tangled :eyebrows:

I'll probably use a coney conditioner, then ACV rinse, then a coney leave-in.

monsterna
April 8th, 2011, 09:32 AM
I find I don't need anything before the ACV. ACV already makes it softer and less tangled than organic shampoos or even non-coney conditioners. :)

krissykins
April 8th, 2011, 09:39 AM
I find I don't need anything before the ACV. ACV already makes it softer and less tangled than organic shampoos or even non-coney conditioners. :)

Hmm. Interesting. Well, I might still put the coney conditioner in beforehand because I need to get rid of a lot of it and using it all as leave-ins would take too long :p