PDA

View Full Version : Nine inches!

Qamar
April 8th, 2011, 03:04 AM
My hair always feels like its taking forever and a day to grow, butI just saw some old hair photos looking through my album (and they seem to have changed those--I can't figure out how to add in my current length shot) and got a surprise. A shot from a year ago gave the length and its now a surprising NINE inches longer! :thudpile: It makes me feel a little better about the inch I cut off last month.

Thats an average of .75 inches a month, and I thought I was limping along at a half inch per month. Too cool! Now I'm closing in on classic. Next year I'm hoping for knee. :happydance: How has your hair surprised you?

TakeAPotatoChip
April 8th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Is the 9 inches including or excluding the 1 inch trim? =] Either way, it's really impressive :hifive: I guess low expectations can actually turn out for the better? :p

Qamar
April 8th, 2011, 03:17 AM
That's including it, but the hemline really needed some evening and it decreased the tangle factor significantly. It still feels like its taking forever to grow out but thats me being impatient to reach my next waypoint. :)

Avital88
April 8th, 2011, 03:40 AM
You get used to what you see in the mirror everyday so it usually isnt looking longer to me too.
Except if i find pictures, But 9 inches!! Oh my.. That is worth some celebration.. Cheese? :p

Qamar
April 8th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Yum, cheese ! Brie?

rockprincess
April 8th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Wow, that's great! Congrats on the growth! :)

Rocket22
April 8th, 2011, 01:39 PM
umm you didn't notice 9"!!!!! if you don't notice 9" your hair is long in my book :) heck I notice an inch these days :) I'm kinda desperate though

Qamar
April 9th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Well, looking at current photos and photos from a year ago, the length difference is obvious, but on a day to day or even month to month basis the change is so gradual that its hard to notice until you pass a landmark. I remember spending what seemed like months at "Is this tailbone?" then moving on to "I'm pretty sure this is tailbone". Now I'm clearly past tailbone and am counting the weeks until I can say "Is this classic?". LOL

anniebelle
April 9th, 2011, 02:30 PM
:applauseGood job!

Kalypso
April 9th, 2011, 02:38 PM
:eyebrows:Congratulations!

kawaii_koneko
April 9th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Wooh 9 inches that's awsome congrats