PDA

View Full Version : Thank YOU LHC! my goal!

error
April 7th, 2011, 12:09 PM
So , ladies ,and gents I want to thank you all for helping me reach my goal + beyond , creating new future goals ! My next goal is first a blunt hemline , and then working towards knee , if my hair can grow that long! Lol

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/deathORdie/boba.jpg
I am very happy with the results and I plan on growing it probably as much as I can :-> but I could not have done it with the amazing help , advice ,and recipes over here. In my time here I learned how to even style my hair (starting at a simple braid) all with no heated tools !:luke: whoo hoo!

aurorabridge
April 7th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Beautiful hair!

owlathena
April 7th, 2011, 12:30 PM
beautiful!

Loreley
April 7th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Congratulations on reaching your goal! :D

error
April 7th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Thank you so much everyone , my hair would be fried to hell and gone if it was not for this place, even the way I used to brush my hair was just plain evil! lol I used a damn barbie brush! I should take a picture of that thing for you guys!

Yozhik
April 7th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Your hair is stunning! Congratulations on reaching your goal, and happy growing to further lengths. :)

Rennire
April 7th, 2011, 01:09 PM
I really love your hair! I hope that it continues to grow long and healthy for you! =)

Becky Safari
April 7th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Wow how long is it?

skyblue
April 7th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Gorgeous hair!! Your at the length I'm hoping to reach some day!
Congrats!!

Nightshade
April 7th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Stunning progress and beautiful hair! :cheer:

Ishje
April 7th, 2011, 01:44 PM
your hair is gorgeous, is it at classic?
I hope you will be able to make it to knee lenght, I think it would look great on you!

BrightEyes
April 7th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Congrats!! Your hair is beautiful!

RecklessCharlie
April 7th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Congratulations on reaching you goal! Your hair looks wonderful. And best of luck with your new goal! :)

Kisa
April 7th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Beautiful! How long did it take for you to grow it that long? And what was your starting length?

Emerald88
April 7th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Congrats on reaching your goal. Your hair is beautiful!

SpeakingEZ
April 7th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Congrats! Your hair is simply gorgeous!

I was once an evil-brusher, too. Now I'm a comber/ gentle-brusher and it's made a huge difference!

PiroskaCicu
April 7th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Wow!! Your hair is beautiful! Congratulations on reaching your goal! Simply lovely :flower:

spidermom
April 7th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Congratulations; well grown!

ChatNoir
April 7th, 2011, 03:07 PM
I must say... I think the Force is with you, dear! :D

carabean
April 7th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Just lovely...I really admire your je ne sais quoi.

Vorvolaka
April 7th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Congratulations!

pepperminttea
April 7th, 2011, 03:25 PM
It looks amazing; congrats! :cheer:

Rocket22
April 7th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Error you and your hair is just beautiful!

error
April 7th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Thank you so much everybody! I am not quite sure what the exact number length is , I must admit I am bad at trying to measure , not only that but my measuring tape is all krinkled . Lol this is a few years back when I would really DESTROY my hair , and constantly cut it all off . I am seventeen in this photo --->BOOP http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/deathORdie/oldhair.jpg This was the last really destructive thing I had done to my hair , dyed it jet black over white out platinum bleach and well shaved it into a mohawk the longest hairs were a little past my chin the rest went up on some weird crazy angle (as you can see I seemed to have hated my eyebrows too I no longer alter those lol!) . I am 23 now and have not gotten any dramatic cuts since 17 ...I joined here July of 09 but did not understand how to navigate or really pay attention till 09 was almost over! so all my major growing and care has been end of 09 till now! So realistically I believe with much care and nurturing , you can grow tailbone length from chin length hair (that looks spectacular) in probably five years , but the wait is worth it, and after the wait you feel like you truly achieved something that took a lot of work and effort . I was someone that would get bored and then dramatically change my hair .. my natural hair texture is stick straight , and I would still flat iron it! Lol it is not worth it ! Thank you Thank you Thank you all again , without the smarts of you guys I could have never done any of this :->

MissCoco
April 7th, 2011, 04:04 PM
I'm coming in a bit late, but wow- what a journey you've had! Congrats! Your hair is absolutely stunning and fabulous looking now!

Beatnik Guy
April 7th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Well grown, indeed. Congrats on reaching your goal -- what next? :wink:

error
April 7th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Next stop is going to be knee ... it should be a long haul for me! Lol im ready tho!

Capybara
April 7th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Congratulations! You've come a long way :)

freckles
April 7th, 2011, 04:32 PM
great hair, congratulations on reaching your goal!

error
April 7th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Thank you freckles :->

Angeletti
April 7th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Congrats : ) So where exactly does you hair hit? In the third pic it looks like your almost mid thigh, your lucky your hair must grow super fast or maybe I'm just a slow grower, I only have a few pieces past classic lol.

error
April 7th, 2011, 05:07 PM
No i think its just the bad posture thing goin on I wish my hair was creepin down my thigh! its taper is just past classic as well I believe!!! Were still hair sistas!

UltraBella
April 7th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Error, I always love your photos, they are usually quite artistic and as much as I enjoy them, I would love love LOVE to see a plain ol' hair pic. I am making an official request ;)
Maybe a shot from the back with a white or light colored shirt since your hair is so dark ? I know you took one from the back previously and it would be so exciting to compare them !!!

error
April 7th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Great idea! I wanna go on another forest hiking adventure this weekend so , when I charge up my cam battery ill be sure to take a length shot ;-> thanks for the suggestion Bella ..lol watch its going to be the most difficult thing for me to do !