PDA

View Full Version : Yay! I got a picture up!

furnival
April 6th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Hi everyone, I worked out how to do my avatar! Complete technological dullard here, I've been given a new phone and can post pics! :eyebrows: Do you think I've hairtyped myself correctly? And I'm sure I'm not that blonde... Must be the incredible sunny day :D

RachieBaby
April 6th, 2011, 12:36 PM
It looks like you have hair typed your self right, im sure others will chime in and say if not :) You have a lovely colour :)

skaempfer
April 6th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Ah, a self-confessed fellow computorial illiterate!

Are the new hair typing pictures up? I won't comment on yours since I have been meaning to double-check mine for ages, but well done with the avatar! Looks good to me :D

Rocket22
April 6th, 2011, 12:52 PM
It's hard to see the picture, you look like you have a lot of curl 2b or maybe even 2c, would have to see up close. Welcome!!!!

furnival
April 6th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Cheers folks, I'll try post a better pic tomorrow, my neighbours must have thought I was mad though, wedging my phone in a plant pot and posing in front of it :hmm:

x0h_bother
April 6th, 2011, 07:20 PM
It looks right to me! Yay for getting technology to work! :)

jojo
April 6th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Id say your more a 2c/3a looks like you have a great deal of curl going on. Your hair looks thicker than a ii too but then that could be your lovely curls; nice hair either way!