PDA

View Full Version : last night used city water

angela123
April 6th, 2011, 09:59 AM
cause usually i have well water with a water softener, let me tell you all.. city water is the best for my hair and skin for some reason.. well i just co washed and my hair feels so nice today.. does anyone know what i can do to make my softened well water nicer? i tried the shower filter thing from lowes. .that didnt seem to help.

angela123
April 6th, 2011, 01:18 PM
has anyone also noticed if city water makes your hair grow faster then well water?

In2wishin
April 6th, 2011, 01:23 PM
cause usually i have well water with a water softener, let me tell you all.. city water is the best for my hair and skin for some reason.. well i just co washed and my hair feels so nice today.. does anyone know what i can do to make my softened well water nicer? i tried the shower filter thing from lowes. .that didnt seem to help.

I have always used city water so I can't compare it to well water but I was wondering ... how often do you have your water analyzed? Next time you do, see if you can have both the softened water and the water straight from the well checked. This way you can see what is remaining in the softened water and possibly be able to counteract using something like an additive or rinse.