PDA

View Full Version : Made My Day.

doro357
April 5th, 2011, 11:15 PM
My husband gave me a nice compliment on my hair. I was brushing my hair getting ready to braid it. He touched it and said "I really love your hair." It was so sweet. Totally made my day.

Lollipop
April 6th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Aw, that's so sweet!!! Whenever I need a little confidence boost I wear my hair down for school since one of my friends in 1st period loves it. She talks about how pretty and perfect it is, and I look like this ---->:D the rest of the day.

(Oh, and she has short wavy hair that she thinks misbehaves, but I'm trying to convince her to stop flat ironing and grow it a bit :eyebrows:)

Dragon
April 6th, 2011, 02:19 AM
What a nice compliment :)

Ishje
April 6th, 2011, 02:21 AM
ahhhw, isn't that nice ^^ how sweet!

RitaPG
April 6th, 2011, 05:28 AM
Aww that really is cute ^^

Rafusen
April 6th, 2011, 05:55 AM
That's so nice!! What a sweet guy!
My boyfriend threatens to cut my hair in front of other people as a joke, but sometimes admits to me in private that he loves my hair, and would be sad if I cut it short.

Lippytoes
April 6th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Aw, that is really nice! :) My bf rarely comments on my hair explicitly, but I do always get a special happy feeling when he says he likes my hair.

morecowbell
April 6th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Awww! :D Isn't it the best when we think they aren't noticing, and then they say something so utterly sweet and wonderful? :) :) :)
I'm feeling all warm and gushy because DBF told me yesterday that he really loved my hair, and thought I took really good care of it, and then he called it "Model Hair"!!!! If only I could bottle the feeling that gave me! :D