PDA

View Full Version : You know your hair is long when.....

Aimskylove
April 5th, 2011, 04:31 PM
So I'm not sure if there is a thread dedicated to this already (sorry if there is) but I realized I use so many ways to tell that my hair is reaching a new length. For instance, I know my hair is long when it gets caught in the zipper of a sweater (ouch!) or when I sit back and it gets tugged between my back and a chair. :) lol the worst one yet is food! I tend to move my face towards my fork/spoon rather than the other way around and my hair tends to land perfectly in my food (yuck) lol. What about you guys?

Miss Catrina
April 5th, 2011, 04:37 PM
My hair isn't long at all yet, but it was an unfortunate sign of progress when my hair got stuck between my shoulder and backpack strap.

It's also interesting to feel my hair on my back even when it's in a high pony.

Alaia
April 5th, 2011, 04:42 PM
I know my hair is long when it gets caught in the top of my jeans ;)

I think there was a thread about this once. But am on my phone so can't search right now.

dollface
April 5th, 2011, 06:43 PM
this is from a while back when my hair was long, but you know your hair is long when you have sleepovers and your friend wakes up and sees nothing but hair.

(my hair had draped over her face as we slept so when she woke up she couldn't see!)

littlenvy
April 5th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Talk about hair-o-vision.

For me ... I guess your hair could be long when your co-worker asks if your DH has been dragging you around by your hair because every time she sees you its longer and longer! Or when your SIL asks you when you got the extentions. LOL

MaryRose
April 5th, 2011, 06:52 PM
My hair was long for me when I had to swing it to the front when undoing my bra strap.

Viechen
April 5th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Im with Mary Rose, I first noticed how much my hair has grown when I needed to move it out of the way to do up my bra behind my back :) Or when I braid and I dont know what to do with the length 'cause I cant reach any further down my back :D

telegraph64
April 5th, 2011, 07:49 PM
You know your hair is getting long when you find a large variety of cat hairs tangled in your ends!

Nastasia
April 5th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Milestone I hit not all that long ago: you know your hair is long when you have to pull it out of the waistband of your pants in the morning.

Milestone I just hit the other week (squeeeeeeeeeeeee!): you know your hair is long when you accidentally sit on the ends. This was a particularly squishy chair, mind you, but still!

Kymmee
April 6th, 2011, 05:41 AM
The day I finally thought "wow, my hair IS getting long!" was the day I was out shopping with a friend, and we were climbing back into her car, and it was windy...and I actually closed my hair in the door! :eek: She got a good laugh at my expense.

wvgemini
April 6th, 2011, 05:52 AM
I knew my hair was getting longer when it got sucked into the seat belt return in DF's car. Owie!

freckles
April 6th, 2011, 06:47 AM
I know my hair is long when it gets caught in the top of my jeans ;)

Milestone I hit not all that long ago: you know your hair is long when you have to pull it out of the waistband of your pants in the morning.

this is the one I can't wait for! Soon, I hope. :o

Avital88
April 6th, 2011, 07:03 AM
There is a thread like this if i remember well, and it exists for a long time too..