PDA

View Full Version : I can "feel" my hair for the 1st time!!!!!!

Mrs. D
April 5th, 2011, 04:11 PM
My blouse has a key-hole opening in the back. I can feel my hair touching my back between the shoulder blades. He he!! And it is not even combed or wet.
I probably look like a bozo swinging my head back and forth so my hair will brush against my back. :happydance:
Shannon

einna
April 5th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Wuhu! Great milestone =) Congrats!

Antipodienne
April 5th, 2011, 04:16 PM
LOVE that feeling. I was super excited the other day in the shower when I could feel my hair swishing across the top of my hips! Yay!

embee
April 5th, 2011, 05:06 PM
That's a nice milestone! :)

I remember the sudden "feeling" of my hair at shoulders, elbows, waist - and the most startling of all: when I sat upon my own hair! :D

Maelyssa
April 6th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Good for you! It is definitely an awesome feeling! :D

jojo
April 6th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Oh I remember writing a post when I first felt this, its a great feeling eh? wait until you scream when waiting for the train because a wasp has bounced off your face and then you cringe with embarressment because you realise its your braid tail!

Growing hair is great, when you reach these milestones!

Fufu
April 6th, 2011, 09:06 PM
I love this feeling too :)

firefly42
April 6th, 2011, 09:10 PM
I know what you mean it finally warmed up here and i switched to sleeping in a tank top...when i pulled my hair down the other day it brushed WAY down my back and freaked me out! i thought there was something crawling on me! Nope, twas just my hair. LOL.

hs_atreides
April 6th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Awesome for you!! I remember that feeling and look forward to feeling it again!

selderon
April 7th, 2011, 02:58 PM
LOL It's good to be among those who understand, isn't it, Mrs. D? I remember doing that long ago when my hair was long. Thanks for reminding me about it. Something else to look forward to. :D