PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry to bother you with this...

MonaLisa
April 2nd, 2011, 06:44 PM
I really need help with determining hair type. I've always considered it straight, as I always combed it wet, after the wash...and even then it was only...almost steight.. now, this is dried naturally, and I'm really noob about all the types, and I'm especially noob about the waves...and where these should fit. So, if you don't mind, help me fill in my profile information. Also the length is...hip? :crazyq:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=7550

MoonlightShadow
April 2nd, 2011, 06:53 PM
could it be type 2A?? i'm sorry if i'm no help :(

Capybara
April 2nd, 2011, 06:59 PM
Hm, I'd think it's somewhere in the ones. Maybe 1b/c, closer to b? Looks like hip to me! You've got beautiful hair :)

clichepithet
April 2nd, 2011, 07:03 PM
I'm also going to say 1b/1c. Very pretty and very much hip, lower half of, even.

EvaSimone
April 2nd, 2011, 07:08 PM
I would say you are a 1b/c :)

Are you using cones? If you are then without you'd probably be 1c or maybe even a 2a if you went cone free. When I stopped using cones my hair increased in waviness, with cones I am only about a 1b.

Very pretty hair by the way!

CurlyCyndi
April 2nd, 2011, 07:29 PM
very beautiful hair I'd say 1b/1c :) very beautiful :)

Jenn of Pence
April 2nd, 2011, 08:03 PM
I would say you are a 1b/c :)

Are you using cones? If you are then without you'd probably be 1c or maybe even a 2a if you went cone free. When I stopped using cones my hair increased in waviness, with cones I am only about a 1b.

Very pretty hair by the way!

This is a good point. My hair is more like 1b when I use cones and comb it out while drying, but when I clarify and don't touch it when it tries it's closer to 1c/2a.

I would call yours 1b, at least by how it looks in the pictures. :)

Dark Queen
April 3rd, 2011, 12:16 AM
Maybe a 1c or 2a. Does it get curlier when wet? Either way it's beautiful.

Slinks
April 3rd, 2011, 12:50 AM
I can't help, just going to compliment your hair instead :-)

MonaLisa
April 3rd, 2011, 01:39 AM
Thank you so soo much everyone! Yes, I am using cones, only because i haven't been able to find products without them yet...here where i live, same as SLS shampoos :( I'm planning to try give them up and then will see what happens! It is more wavy when wet...and at seaside when i mostly do WO washes...so maybe...
For now I'll type it as 1b/c, thanks a lot!

I was surprised to see how it looks from the back, wasn't at all that long and was in much worse condition few months back, when i was a typical noob/bully, before finding LHC :cool:

jojo
April 3rd, 2011, 09:31 AM
Id say your a 1b/c too I can't see any waves to be honest, as you have layers. But definatelly hip length; my next stop!